Good Days

3rd pov

"Okay well I'm off to work, Naruto make sure Shikadai cleaned up his room...Shikadai please listen to Naruto....I never thought I would have to say that." Shikamaru walked out for work.

"Tch, I can take care of a kid...." Naruto crossed his arms.

"Heh, you act like a kid brother Naruto." Shikadai smirked.

"He...brother huh..." Naruto softly smiled.

"Alright I am also off to work. I'll be back early today so maybe we can have a family night...play some games and what not." Kiba smiled as he put on his police hat.

"Family...night?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah we set up family night every time my father gets off early. We play games, bake, draw, and watch a movie with some popcorn. They say it's to spend more time with me....since I'm an only child..." Shikadai frowned. Naruto looked at him and sighed.

"Well...not anymore..." Naruto patted Shikadai's head. The young boy blushed as he smiled.

"Heh cmon lets go and clean up your room....and go get some ice cream with my allowance from your dad." Naruto stood up. Shikadai nodded as he made his way to his room.

Naruto stood before the room and sighed.

"Family night..."

3rd pov

"Are you sure you're not gonna stay with me?" Naruto frowned.

"Heh...I feel that I'll just be a bother around here...plus...there's someone I need to apologize to...." Kiba laughed.

"...so I won't be able to make you stay here..." Naruto started to tear.

"Naruto....you got me out of my anger...I'll be okay...I promise to come and visit." Kiba hugged Naruto with tears streaming down. Naruto squeezed him before letting him go to his taxi.

"I love you Kiba..." Naruto looked at him.

Kiba turned around with huge eyes. He always wanted to hear that from Naruto...but this..was a feeling of not romance...but brotherhood.

"...I love you too...Naruto..." Kiba then got into the car and drove off. Naruto wiped his tears before going back into Mr.Uchiha's house.

"Is everything okay?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah....I think I'm gonna be okay...." Naruto smiled with his puffy eyes.

Sasuke nodded and pulled him into a hug.

"Daddy, Naruto-kun! Let's play hide and seek!" Sarada cheered as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Hehe okay!" Naruto picked up Sarada and ran away from Sasuke.

The raven smirked as he closed his eyes and started to count.

"Naru-kun in here!" Sarada pointed to Sasuke's study room. Naruto ran in and shut the door.

They both sat behind the desk and laughed.

"20! Alright here I come..." Sasuke looked up and made his way around the house.