Kiba lies

3rd pov

"What a drag...I had to come to work and close down the attendance report...geez." Shikamaru sighed.

"You good?"

Shikamaru turned to see the janitor of the school.

"Heh...Mr.Yamato...I am never okay when it comes to staying at the school late..." Shikamaru walked over to the man.

"Heh, welcome to my world...this is a fucking nightmare here...but...how else am I going to make money..." Yamato laughed.

Shikamaru nodded then noticed something on his fonger.

"Are you married?"

"Huh!? Heavens no!" Yamato blushed.

"Sorry...I just thought because....that looks like a very nice and expensive ring." Shikamaru pointed out.

"...You have a good eye Mr.Nara...but you have the wrong idea...this was a gift from a friend...anyways off you go...a fine young man should get some rest."

"Yeah...cya..."

Time skip

Mr.Nara's house

The man rummaged around his pockets for his house key.

"SHIT! Where is it! Fuck....the one time I don't attach my house key to my car keys...what a fucking drag...and I'm almost out of gas...and this is a big city...shit...I'm just gonna have to stay at the closest hotel...and in the morning I should be getting my check. I'll come back home with a full tank of gas..."

And so....
(NSFW)

"Are you fucking kidding me..." Shikamaru blushed madly when he saw the hotel.

"A fucking love hotel...was the closest place I could get to...ugh! What a drag...it's only one night..."

Shikamaru sucked it up and walked in. He booked a room and made his way to the 6th floor.

"Disgusting...I can hear someone...why can't people do it at their own houses!" Shikamaru thought to himself.

Suddenly he was walking up to a room where the door was open slightly. Shikamaru then flinched when his side vision distracted him. He then stopped and shifted his head to the room.

"Aaah! Aaah! M-Mr...Kan...kuro! Fa-faster!"

"Heh...you fucking slut!"

Shikamaru stepped back in disbelief.

"No way...is that...Kiba..."

"Aaa! Mr.Kankuro...ngh! Ma-Master! Please...fuck me harder!" Kiba moaned out.

"Heh how about you ride me instead?" Kankuro smirked.

Kiba sat up and positioned himself as he went down.

"Aah! Yes...hehe!" Kiba smiled as he pushed his hair back.