Honesty isn't a crime

3rd pov

"Naruto?" Sasuke leaned closer. Naruto was shaking to the core.

"H-How...How did you...find out..." Naruto teared up as he back away.

"...That night when I assigned you in tutoring...You left the review I gave you. So I decided to go over and give it to you...then...I saw you at the store...with...those thugs. I saw Kiba as well...he spraypainted that symbol on the wall. When you guys left I took a picture and left." Sasuke explained.

Naruto didnt know what to do but the only option he had.

"...Yeah...what you saw...was me...but you can't judge me for it! They took me in when...my parents...they..." Naruto started to tear up and held himself. Sasuke went over to the blonde and hugged him.

"I am not going to judge you...I love you Naruto...ever since...I left you..." Sasuke looked at the blonde. Naruto froze when he heard the last sentence.

"You...left me?" Naruto looked up.

Sasuke frowned and sighed. He held Naruto close and ruffled his hair.

"Your parents....Kushina and Minato...they use to take care of me when I was very little. My parents had passed away when I was 3. My mother knew yours very well so she was kind enough to take care of me. My brother went to jail for his carelessness and they were my only option. I had a normal childhood with them. And when Kushina told me you were going to be born...I was so thrilled to have someone else. I swore that I would always protect you and that's what I did. You were too young to remember but...everyday I would help change your diapers, feed you, clean you, and even sometimes sleep with you. I was never going to let anything bad happen to you." Sasuke smiled at the shocked blonde.

Naruto held onto the man and had a shaky voice.

"Then why did you leave?"

"I had no choice Naruto...by the time I was seven...my brother was out of prison...he took full custody of me...I didn't have a say so the Uzumaki's packed up my stuff. I didn't wanna leave...but if I didn't...you..." Sasuke looked to see Naruto crying. Sasuke stopped and held the blonde close. Naruto held onto the man and kept crying.

"Whats wrong...I'm sorry I left you." Sasuke sighed.

"You idiot! You should have said something! Even better you should have came to see me!" Naruto whined. Sasuke looked at the blondes puffy eyes and laughed.

"Whats so funny! I'm mad at you!" Naruto wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry for laughing...but If I could...I would have done that years ago..." Sasuke held Naruto's face.