Not like me...

3rd pov

"Right here's okay...." Naruto mumbled as the vehicle stopped. Hidan frowned as the blonde got off.

"For what it's worth Naruto...He is free...everything is done...your out of jail...please think about it. Cya." With that Naruto watched as Hidan drove away.

Naruto made his way back home which was a block away. He dragged his feet and slugged down his shoulders. The sky was slowly turning to dark blue.

Naruto felt his knees go weak and his lips dry. He looked up to the near by playground to see Shikadai.

"Whats he doing out this late?..."

Playground

"Hahahaha! Go ahead and shake the tree now I think I got it!" Shikadai smirked.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Denki asked.

"Why do you think you're wearing Iwabe's hockey armor? Just leave the gloves on and stand behind the tree. Go on shake it!" Shikadai held up the switchblade in a throwing motion.

Suddenly Shikadai's wrist was grabbed and he was pulled back.

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! YOU'LL HIT HIM!" Naruto yelled as he grabbed the blade.

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK ITS MINE!" Shikadai frowned.

"This is not toy! You shouldn't be using it for stupid things like that!" Naruto scolded as he put the knife in his pocket.

"You were the who gave it to me! What did you expect! Plus it's cool and I like it!" Shikadai argued.

Naruto stopped and stared at the boy.

"You're right...I should've never gave it to you in the first place...you can have my skateboard or whatever...just go home Shikadai."

"Dad told me you were worse! He said you hurt people with it! At least I'm not intentionally hurting venerable people like you did!" Shikadai yelled.

Naruto suddenly held onto Shikadai and looked at him.

"Listen to me! I started out like this! Stupid and didn't care whether I swung it at an animal or a fucking tree! I grew up thinking it was mindless games! You don't wanna be like that! You don't wanna be like me Shikadai! You are better than this. So I want to to clean your act and smarten up! Don't be a little dunbass!"

Naruto flinched when he saw Shikadai's face. He let go of the boy and stood up straight.

"That goes for all of you boys! Go home!...it's late..." Naruto then made his way back. Shikadai started to tear up and get angry.

"WHATEVER YOU ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU! IM GLAD IM NOT LIKE YOU! I AINT NO LOSER WHO STAYS AT AN OLD FRIENDS HOUSE! WHY DONT YOU GO BACK HOME! CMON GUYS!"

Naruto looked back as he saw the boys run off in the opposite direction of their homes.

"He's right...I am a freeloader."

Home

Naruto walked inside and took his shoes off.

"Naruto! Shikadai isn't with you!?" Shikamaru ran over.

"No...he was at the playground. I scolded him to come with me." Naruto explained.

"Why didn't you drag him over!" Shikamaru scolded as he grabbed his keys and walked out.

"Dont take it personal dude...he's just worried for Shikadai." Kiba explained.

Naruto stood in the living room and sighed.

Suddenly Kiba got a phone call. His heart dropped as he looked at Naruto.