Tutoring

3rd pov

The Next Day

Last Class

"Soooo...you're in tutoring now?" Lee asked Naruto.

"Yep pretty much...but I still don't understand why Mr.Nara can't tutor me. I mean he's a student teacher...he has to work with multiple kids." Naruto explained.

"Maybe Mr.Uchiha has a little crush on you haha!" Choji laughed. Naruto blushed at the thought and shook his head. Kiba just glared at the two and stood up.

"Mr.Uchiha is a teacher he can't date a student, let alone Naruto." Kiba explained.

"Calm down Kiba I was only joking around." Choji sighed while Naruto frowned.

Suddenly, Mr.Uchiha walked up to the boys with papers.

"Please pay attention to the activity I assigned...this is the only warning..." Mr.Uchiha warned. Naruto felt his knees wobble and his heart beat faster.

"Sorry Mr.Uchiha." Sai went back to work with Lee. Naruto looked up to Mr.Uchiha who was walking away. The blonde strangely didn't want Mr.Uchiha to go back to his desk.

"Um Mr.Uchiha! I don't get this question!" Naruto blushed as he raised his hand up.

"Okay, come over to my desk." Sasuke said blankly. Naruto jumped up and walked up the the chair next to Sasuke.

Mr.Uchiha explained the question, but all Naruto did was stare at the teacher.

"You get it now?" Sasuke looked at the blonde who snapped out of it.

"Huh?...Oh! y-yeah I do! Thanks Mr.Uchiha.." Naruto smiled.

"Alright then, you can return to your desk." Sasuke looked back at his papers.

'Thats it?..." Naruto thought to himself.

"Um...so...what time are you...coming over?" Naruto whispered.

"...Mr.Uzumaki please go back your seat and not worry about your tutoring lessons right now. I'll arrive when I arrive."

Naruto looked at Sasuke concerned but got up and left anyways.

"What's his problem..."

Time skip-

"Thanks again for the ride." Naruto smiled at Kiba.

"Yeah...I still can't beleive Hidan let me borrow his car...He doesn't even trust me with his phone haha..." Kiba laughed.

Naruto got out of the vehicle while Kiba did the same.

"Naruto..."

Naruto turned around to Kiba.

"Yeah?"

"...I...I hope tutoring goes well for you..." Kiba blushed.

Naruto smiled and nodded.

"I will...Cya later bro!" Naruto smiled while Kiba got into the vehicle and drove off.

Library-

Kiba got out of the car and went inside an old library that nobody goes to. He opened the door to see nobody there, not even the workers. he scimmed through the books.