The Gang is Family...But I need both

Kiba's pov

After all that shit went down I untied Mr.Nara...only to meet his hand. To be honest I deserved it...I mean...I lied to him.

Then again...he's not obligated to know my business...ugh but...I still end up hurting him...and Naruto.

"Yo Boss...um you okay?" Choji knocked on the door. My attention quickly shifted to him.

"Heh...no need to call me boss...I am just trying to look out for everyone...whether they want it or not..." I softly smiled as I reached for my cigarettes.

"Its weird not to...I mean no matter what you'll always be a boss to us. Sorry about earlier...I didn't know you and Naruto were dating...Mr.Nara and Mr.Uch-"

"WE'RE NOT DATING!" I quickly got up.

"Oh! I'm sorry sir!?" Choji back away from me.

Tch that old man...gross...I just don't want him to hate me.

"Whatever..." I replied to his apology.

"So...what about Naruto?" Choji asked.

"Naruto?...heh...that's for him to decide...but...I just hope he makes the right choice..."

Naruto's pov

I locked myself up in my room...waiting for things to die down.

I kicked Mr.Uchiha out of my home and told the others not to bother me.

I can't beleive this...Mr.Uchiha is part of the enemy group...heh...that's Romeo and Juliet style for you...

Mr.Uchiha and Kiba both made a deal towards me...whoever I choose...the other can't stop me...

I looked over to see my school work then over to a picture of the entire gang.

I don't want to choose...I love Kiba and the gang...they took me in...but...Mr.Uchiha is special to me...when I'm around him...I feel safe and calm.

I love both....I want both ..I need both...

Time skip

3rd pov

Later that night the house was silent. Nobody spoke about today until Kiba came back from reporting to the boss.

"So...what's the plan?" Lee asked.

"...Where's Naruto?" Kiba softened his usual rough and loud voice.