Unexpected Vacation

3rd pov

"What? Where the hell am I?" Naruto looked to see a building.

"...At the ice-skating center...I'm taking you there to skate..." Sasuke pointed at his back seat. Naruto walked over and saw the bags filled with skates and warm clothing.

"What....but..."

Sasuke smirked and got closer to Naruto.

"Did you think I was going to do something else?"

Naruto felt Sasuke get closer and shivered.

"S-stop that...look Mr.Uchiha...I don't know how to skate...lets just go for a walk or...bring me back home..." Naruto mumbled. Sasuke looked at him and grabbed the bag.

"Cmon lets go."

"Mr.Uchiha! Did you here what I just said!? Hello!? Hellloooooo????"

Naruto ended up following him inside to the change rooms. Sasuke sat Naruto down and opened the bag. Naruto sighed and looked down to see something quite unusual.

"I don't think my size will fit you...so try these on..." Sasuke grabbed a pair that was exactly Naruto's size. The blonde blushed as Sasuke helped him out with the skates.

Naruto looked at the bag to see the other sizes and frowned.

Once Mr.Uchiha finished he put on his and helped Naruto up.

"Mr.Uchiha...I can't get up!" Naruto wobbled as Sasuke helped him stand.

"I told you...call me Sasuke."

Naruto looked away knowing he was very pink. Sasuke helped Naruto out on the ice. Naruto refused to hop on.

"Naruto...I won't let you fall now cmon." Sasuke reached his hand out.

"B-but if I fall...people will laugh!"

"Tch, dobe...there's not a lot of people here...it's mostly families and couples." Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hand.

Naruto tried to pull away from him but was met with softened eyes.

"Trust in me...I won't let you fall..."

Naruto blushed as his cheeks were pink from the cold temperature. Naruto slowly reached out for Sasuke. The man then pulled Naruto onto the ice. The blonde held onto the man in fear.

"I...Im on the ice!" Naruto smiled.

Sasuke smiled as he held Naruto's hands. The blonde wobbled and shook trying to follow Sasuke.