trouble is at every corner

3rd pov

Gang hideout

"Alright...its been about two weeks...its time." Hidan stated with his team.

"We will follow Deidara's and Konan's group up to the Westside. Then we will meet up with Choji's squad to break in." Hidan explained as the group nodded.

Everyone was getting ready for the mission to come.

"Choji...you still sure about this? I mean...we don't have Kiba and Naru-"

"We'll be fine Sai...Kiba and Naruto made their choice to leave. Plus...you can't remove a tattoo...can't you..." Choji pointed under his right eye.

Sai felt his neck while Lee looked at his wrist.

"You're right....lets go..."

With that the boys geared up and awaited for further instructions.

Meanwhile

"So...what are you gonna do now? Shikamaru said as he held a naked Kiba in bed.

"I'm not so sure....but...Like I said...I was going to tell you everything. But once the heat dies down that's exactly what I'm going to do I promise." Kiba kissed the man on the cheek.

Shikamaru nodded as he reached over the nightstand to grab a cigarette.

"Oi! I thought you said you were going to get off of those..." Kiba pouted.

"Huh? Oh...heh well I guess I don't have a reason to argue...okay fine." Shikamaru put them back and layed down.

"What about Naruto? How is he feeling about all of this?" Shikamaru asked.

"I don't know...but he seems happier with Mr.Uchiha...he can have a peaceful life now." Kiba smirked.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Kiba flinched at the door.

"Its okay I'll grab it...just get ready okay." Shikamaru got up and put a shirt and sweats on.

Kiba did the same and sat back down as he rubbed his eyes.

*Knock knock*

"Yeah yeah!" Shikamaru opened the door.

"Hello sir! Will you be kind enough to answer a few health questions? It's for the community health center.

Shikamaru sighed and slowly nodded.

Time skip

"Thank you so much sir! You gave amazing answers!" The man smiled.