My Life...

3rd pov

Prison

*BEEEEP*

"Number 964...Uzumaki Naruto please come forward." The policeman ordered. Naruto frowned as he looked at his old friend Kiba. Kiba brought him forward to the table.

"Here is all the stuff you came with when you got arrested...your clothes...old jeans, jacket with a brand shirt. A lighter with a pack of smokes. An old watch that has the Uchiha family crest on it. And finally your shoes." The policeman handed all of it to him.

Naruto slowly looked at all of his stuff and looked back up.

"Where's my switchblade..." The Blonde asked.

"...lets say we won't be returning it...it's evidence to your crimes...you won't be getting that back..." The policeman smirked. Naruto clenched his teeth before snatching all of his stuff. Kiba then brought him over to go get changed.

Time skip

They finally made it out of the prison and towards the gates. Kiba looked at his old friend and sighed.

"10 years in that cell...you are very lucky they let you out this early." Kiba stated. Naruto didnt say anything to him and kept walking.

"...you were just 17 years old...and you killed-...yes...I consider that very lucky that you were just a kid and wasn't sent for life in prison..." Kiba tried to get him to talk again. Naruto only looked at him and frowned.

"Where will you go? Back to that gang of yours?" Kiba asked before almost bumping into the Blonde who stopped.

"10 years...and your still this nosy with me...give it up you traitor." Naruto stated.

"Oh so you still know how to speak..." Kiba smirked as they made it to the parking lot. Naruto sighed since he knew it will be a long walk.

"...well it doesn't matter anymore...you got your revenge. But at was cost? He's dead." Kiba said.

Naruto only looked at the highway and sighed.

"I know...thanks for nothing cop." Naruto mumbled.

"I only became a cop because of you! I'm not the traitor here...I only changed." Kiba raised his voice. Sadly Naruto didn't respond and started walking.

Night

Naruto walked around the city of Konoha. He looked around to see smiles and families passing him. He walked towards an alley to a fimiliar path he knew. He walked down the path towards Konoha Highschool....where it all started...

10 years ago

September 20th

"Awww man it really sucks that school had to start?!" Kiba whined.

"Heh make sure this is your last year you super senior!" Naruto teased.

"Tch! How dare you!? It ain't my fault I keep failing! It's the bitch Teacher Miss Kurenai! That old hag can suck my dick!" Kiba cursed.

"Okay okay calm down...im just saying you better get your shit together this year. Your 18 after all...you'll be 19 this year." Naruto explained.