Mr.Uchiha and his student

3rd pov

"Okay class this won't be a long test...but please take your time." Mr.Uchiha handed out the papers row by row. He finally got to Naruto. The blonde looked up at him and blushed immediately when he remembered what happened a few days ago. Mr.Uchiha smirked and walked away from him to the next person. Naruto looked at him then at his desk to see nothing.

"U-um....Mr.Uchiha...you missed me..." Naruto slowly raised his hand up.

"Oh I'm sorry...I'll grab another one for you...here you go." Mr.Uchiha smiled to the boy.

Naruto shook his head and looked down to begin like everyone else. Naruto flinched when he noticed the answer key behind the test.

Naruto read the small note..."Shh our little secret<3"

Naruto looked up at Mr.Uchiha who only smirked with a dangerous look in his eyes. Naruto gulped and slowly started.

Once everyone finished it was time to pack up and go. Mr.Uchiha then started grading their papers. Once everyone left Naruto got up and slammed the paper on his desk.

"Alright Uchiha! What's up your sleeves? Are you trying to get laid by me or something? I'll report you!" Naruto spat. Mr.Uchiha looked at him annoyed before looking at his paper.

"Ah, there's the answer key....so you cheated Naruto...this is bad for you. I'm afraid you'll have to have detention for the rest of the long break." Mr.Uchiha smirked.

"What!? You gave it to me on purpose! Tch fuck this!" Naruto yelled.

Mr.Uchiha suddenly grabbed the blonde and pinned him on the desk. Naruto winced and noticed Mr.Uchiha was over him.

"N-no! D-dont!" Naruto blushed.
Mr.Uchiha examined his body and then his face.

"...heh...whats this in your pocket? Are you really enjoying this? Or is it..." Mr Uchiha reached inside the pocket and grabbed the object. Naruto gasped as he pulled it out.

"Hm? A switchblade? Oh my...were you planning to kill me?" Mr.Uchiha opened the switchblade and waved it around.