Christmas Special <3

(This has no part of the real story! Just for fun! Enjoy!)

❄Christmas for the Akatsuki gang❄

3rd pov

"DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY! FA LA LA LAA LA LA....Um...Whats the next part?" Hidan looked at everyone as he danced around with his Santa hat.

"Tch you idiot! The next part is Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la laa blah blah blah blaaaah!" Deidara mocked Hidan.

"Ohhh right! Ahem...TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY! FA LA LA LA LAA LAA OUCH! OI WHAT THE FUCK!" Hidan looked around to see a chock of coal on the ground.

"Who the fuck threw a chock of coal at me! While I was getting into the Christmas SPIRIT!?" Hidan took out his blade.

"I did...because you won't shut the fuck up!" Sasori yelled.

"Oh it's going to be like that huh? WELL  STICK EM UP RED! COME AT ME!" Hidan took off his Santa gloves off and lifted his sleeves.

"Tch like you'll win! Alright fine! You and your spirit can die!" Sasori grabbed his gun.

The two went at it while Deidara and Kakuzu tried to stop them. Meanwhile Kisame and Konan looked at them as they kept putting decorations up.

"OI PASS ME THE TREE!" Hidan yelled.

"Hah?! Are you insane? We're decorating it!" Konan pointed. Hidan didn't care as he grabbed it and charged for Sasori.

"CHARGEEE!!!!" Hidan yelled while Sasori shot at him.

Suddenly the door slammed open to reveal the boss and his assistants.

"Oh no! BOSS!" Everyone looked at him as they knew what was about to happen. The Boss smirked as he snapped his fingers....

Time skip

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!...Uhhhh what happen to you guys? Did we miss the Christmas dinner?" Kiba and the others walked in and looked around to see all the gang members on the ground with a bunch of broken decorations.

"Um...did we at least make it to the party or...did we miss that too?" Choji smiled.

Hidan looked up and said in a weak voice.

"F...Fuck...Christmas dude..."

The end!

The end!

☃️Christmas for the Deer and Wolf☃️

3rd pov

"Alright my tutor class...that's it for today...Make sure you review the questions during the weekend...and Merry Christmas..." Mr.Nara closed his books and got ready to leave.

"Yo Mr.Tutor! What are doing after school?" Kiba walked up to the man.

"Huh? I'm going home....wanna come and hang?" Shikamaru smirked as he looked at Kiba's chest. Kiba blushed as he covered his body.