Naruto the student and Sasuke the teacher

3rd pov

*DING DING*

"Yo! Has anyone seen Naruto? I can't find him." Kiba asked.

"I don't know he's been coming to class late." Sai explained.

"Huh....Alright then..." Kiba and the others walked off.

Meanwhile-

"Shouldn't we be heading to class?..." Naruto was kissed by the raven.

"Yeah...but in a minute..." Sasuke smirked as he kissed the blonde again.

"I'm serious! And can I go in first? You're making me seem like a slacker." Naruto pushed the man off.

"I am a teacher...I have to be professional looking towards the class. That's why I go in first and in two minutes or three you walk in." Sasuke poked Naruto's forehead.

"Tch, alright fine...go then." Naruto blushed.

Sasuke then pulled Naruto in more and whispered.

"One more please..."

Naruto felt his heart race and nodded. The two had one last kiss before going back.

Class-

"Okay class please sit down while I take attendance....once we're done that we will review for the test that is on Friday. Any questions?" Sasuke looked at his class. Kiba sighed and raised his hand up.

"Yes Mister Inuzuka?" Sasuke looked at the boy.

"Why does it have to be on a Friday? I got somewhere to be early..." Kiba asked while Naruto flinched.

"Because I like to give students a full two days of studying so they could have a better chance in passing my class. If you prefer to write the test on Thursday...You may go into the library and do the test early if you must be somewhere else..." Sasuke explained. Kiba nodded and looked at the boys.

"Anyone else that will be somewhere else on Friday?" Sasuke looked around the classroom.

Naruto didn't want to put his hand up since he knew Sasuke would not be happy. Sadly he needed to be at the gang meeting that day.

One by one Choji, Sai, Rock Lee, and Naruto all raised there hands up. Sasuke showed no emotion and only stared at Naruto.

"Alright...Ill see what I can prepare...this class you better pay attention to what I review and keep in mind that you'll need to study hard tonight and tomorrow. Got it?"