Honesty isn's a crime...right?

3rd pov

"You're telling me...you...were with him..." Kiba gritted his teeth.

"Kiba! I can explain!" Naruto backed away.

"What are these scratches and bruises!? Did he do this?!" Kiba turned to Sasuke.

"No Kiba wait! I left because I wanted to...this has nothing to do with him!" Naruto defended.

"We talked about staying here! It's risky!"

"Oh you're the one to talk! One of our night men saw you with this prick and we couldn't take any chances with the gang!" Choji stepped aside to reveal Shikamaru to Kiba. Kiba flinched once he saw Shikamaru in that state.

"Let him go!" Kiba yelled.

"Why!? He could be the spy that had been following are every move!" Choji argued.

"No he isn't!"

"Then who is it!?"

Kiba flinched and gritted his teeth. He then ran over and grabbed his book. He threw it to the boys and stood straight.

"Because I've finally found out who can tell us...isn't that right...Uchiha Sasuke..." Kiba turned towards the man.

Naruto's heart dropped and turned to Sasuke who looked like he saw a ghost.

"What...did you say Kiba..." Naruto started to shake.

"Sasuke is apart of all of it! Before the teacher gig he was a horrible man! In fact he was part of our enemies gang! And to top it all off...he was a seller to down pills!" Kiba shouted as he pointed to Sasuke.

"He's right...look..." Sai lifted a picture that was in the book. Kiba snatched it and flashed it in their faces.

"SEE!? EVERY VICTIM TO DOWN PILLS HAVE BEEN CARVED WITH THE KONOHA GANG SYMBOL!" Kiba was shaking in anger.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and backed away from him.

"Naruto wait! I can explain! I'm not with them anymore! Naruto please believe me!" Sasuke tried to reach for Naruto before being slapped away.

"Dont fucking touch Naruto! You bastard!" Kiba stood in between them.

Sasuke looked at Naruto who was shaking from fear.

"Naruto please...I quit that gang years ago! I'm different now...I have nothing to do with them anymore!" Sasuke explained.

"Gang member or Ex-gang member...your still a danger to us and Naruto..." Sai frowned as he pulled Naruto towards him.