Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

3rd pov

"Why....why would you..." Naruto teared up.

"You fucking idiot! You're my friend! You think I'm going to let you go like that? Cmon lets go home!" Kiba pulled Naruto over.

Naruto frowned as he followed Kiba.

"I'm so sorry..." Naruto mumbled.

"You bastard...you were ready to leave me...were you." Kiba teared up.

Naruto didnt say anything and got into the vehicle.

Kiba got in and broke down.

"I don't know what I'd do....if I lost you Naruto...I dont wanna lose you like how we lost Choji...please just stay with me." Kiba cried as he hugged Naruto.

Naruto went wide eyed as he hugged him back.

"I'm sorry...I just...wanted to see him again...I miss him you know..." Naruto cried.

They both stayed like that for awhile until they were ready to go back home.

Time skip

Naruto walked in to find Shikadai in tears and Shikamaru worried. Once Shikadai saw them he smiled as he ran over.

"NARUTO IM SORRY! PLEASE DONT GO!" Shikadai cried as he hugged Naruto.

Shikamaru smiled softly as Kiba walked over and kissed him.

"I'm sorry too...I wasn't being a good brother." Naruto hugged the little boy.

"Please...please stay with me forever!"

Naruto blushed as he hugged him more.

Time skip

Shikamaru had just finished making popcorn as they all watched a movie together. Shikadai was fast asleep in Naruto's arms while Naruto watched the show.

"Popcorn?" Shikamaru asked.

"No thanks..." Naruto smiled.

"...so...whats going to happen?" Shikamaru asked.

"Well....I'm going to help Naruto find a job and a small apartment for himself. But for now he stays here until he can get back up on his feet." Kiba smiled at Naruto.

Naruto's sleepy eyes closed as he smiled back.

"Naruto if you're tried go sleep in your room." Shikamaru suggested.

"Yeah okay....pst! Shikadai, time to brush your teeth and head to bed.

"Hm? Okay...I wanna sleep with you..." Shikadai stated as he walked to the bathroom.

Naruto's room

Naruto and Shikadai slipped into the blankets as they slowly closed their eyes.

"Naruto?"

"Yes?"

"...If you ever have to leave us...will you miss me the most?" Shikadai mumbled.

Naruto smiled as he sighed.

"I'll always be with you Shikadai...I'll come visit I promise. When I leave will you miss me?"

"Of course! And I will never forget you! I'll also come and visit you everyday after school! You're my big brother...and I'll never...forget....you..."

With that Shikadai went to bed.

Naruto looked over and smiled.

"I know you will visit me..."