Kiba's match

(Kiba's side)

3rd pov

"Cya!"

"Later"

Kiba walked put the door to see Gaara and Lee in their vehicle. He walked up and knocked on the window.

"Hey you still here?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah, we lost our key to the mailbox! It has a cute teddy bear chained to it." Lee pouted.

Kiba looked around their vehicle and laughed.

"Idiot...your sitting on them..." kiba pouted at Lee in the driver seat. Lee looked down and smiled as he grabbed them.

"Heh good job officer Inuzuka...you should have became a detective instead of a cop..." Gaara stated.

"Heh...im not that Kiba of book smart..." kiba laughed.

"...but you sure were nosy..." Lee frowned and so did Kiba.

"Yeah....I guess I was....at the time..."

Lee and gaara then left while Kiba waved them away.

He then got into his vehicle and sighed. He looked over to see a picture pinned into the car ceiling...of his friends. He took it down and looked at it. Choji had icecream, Sai was smiling, Naruto was making a silly face, Lee and gaara were hugging...and Kiba had paint all over him.

"Heh...I was more than annoying..." kiba looked in the far distance to see Shikamaru in the back talking to some teacher.

"To you...I was your living hell..."

School years

3rd pov

Kiba sat down with his friends in silence. Shaken up by last night's talk with the boss.
(This won't make sense until next chp!!!)

"I wonder where Naruto is...he must be scared to walk around after that kind of news..." choji frowned.

"Yeah...I couldn't get up after remembering that..." Lee stated.

"Class is about to start...we should go..." sai explained as the bell rang not long after.

The boys sat in their usual spots, waiting for Mr.Uchiha to give his usual lessons.

Suddenly the doors open to see someone who wasn't Mr.Uchiha.

"Hello class...Mr.Uchiha couldn't make it today...so as a student-teacher this is a great opportunity for all of us to know each other. I'll start with my introduction...Hello...Im Mr.Nara I'm 21 years old...I know I'm a university age...but let's just say...Im a different case. I am gonna teach you until Mr.Uchiha is back. Any questions?" Mr.Nara asked the class.

"What age did you graduate highschool!" A girl blushed.

Kiba glared at the guy waiting for his response.

"Believe it or not...but I skipped some grades so...I graduate at the age 15 years old...this is my last year of university and I can come back and do this for awhile as a teacher under training...then I'll finally be a full fledged teacher. Maybe I'll come back here for that....but sadly you'll all be graduated by the time that hits..." Mr.Nara smirked.