Judgment Day

Naruto's pov

Ugh I feel like shit...

I woke up from the long nap I had....today is the day...I meet up with Itachi.

I got up and got dressed for the day. Nothing special really....just a flannel with my grey shirt and some jeans.

I walked out to find Shikadai with a bunch of his friends.

"Woah! Shikadai is that your brother!" Inojin smiled.

"Yeah! Hey Naruto where are you going?" Shikadai asked.

"...Im going out for a bit...I'll be back soon. You kids have fun!" I smiled.

"But my birthday is today! You make sure you're back soon!" Shikadai smiled. I should give him a gift....but what? I thought about it and smiled.

"Shikadai come over here for a sec." I waved him over. He got up and walked towards me. I kneeled down to him and reached for my pocket.

"Here..."

He looked down and blushed in excitement when he saw my switchblade.

"But this is...you said this is precious to you! I can't take this!"

I only looked at him and chuckled.

"Your dad Kiba managed to get this back to me...but...You and your parents are my special thing now...I love you guys too much."

Shikadai blushed more as he hugged me and so did I. I then walked over to the door. On my way to see my core love...my role model.

3rd pov

Time skip

"Alright he said right here? Man...look at this dump...haven't been here in ages." Hidan sighed. Naruto frowned as he looked at the abandoned place. He felt his head hit him.

"This place always made me sick..." Naruto got off and waved Hidan off.

Naruto walked over and stared at the building. He looked at the placed where he and the others had ended the boss.

"Heh...looks like you're stuck here forever now...there's no way you passed on." Naruto stared at the old dried up blood that stained the outside walls and gravel. Naruto then made his way inside where he saw Itachi sitting on the stairs.

"Its crazy...we fought at this exact spot..." Itachi sighed.

"Yeah...It's been 10 years..." Naruto frowned.

"It was an order from Obito...I'm sorry for everything I've done..." Itachi got up and walked up to Naruto.

"Shall we? We can go see him now..." Itachi smiled.

Naruto's heart started to pound fast as he nodded. Itachi leaded him the other direction of the entrance they entered. Naruto looked around as he remembered when he first started out.

"Did Sasuke ever visit you in prison?" Naruto asked.

"No...he said he never wanted to see me in orange...heh...I guess he just wanted to see me in a normal way." Itachi stated. Naruto nodded as they stopped in the middle of the old hangout spot.

"Um...Itachi? Are we going?" Naruto asked.

"...we're here..." Itachi said bluntly.

Naruto froze as he looked everywhere for Sasuke.

"Where!" Naruto asked.

"...Sasuke was always here...He waited in this very chair...hoping that you would come and save him one day. Hoping that you would look for him. His bloody tears were everywhere. Sadly...his Princess in shining armor never saved the knight in distress." Itachi looked at Naruto who's heart stopped.