My Father Figure

Sasuke's pov

This house is so empty without him around...I miss him...I need him by my side. I sat on my old boring chair in my studies. Ever since Naruto left me I didn't leave the house. I told my work that I was sick. I didn't eat, sleep, or even left my studies. I never leave this room...because this is the room where Naruto, Sarada, and I acted that there was nothing wrong with us.

I put my head down as the day slowly left and the dark skies appeared. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

I dragged my feet towards the annoying sound.

"Hello-"

"Mr.Uchiha! Is Naruto here!?"

I looked up to see a panicked Kiba which made me nervous.

"No why!?"

"..."

3rd pov

Naruto, Sai and Rock Lee jumped out of Lee's car. They loaded their weapons and stared down the base they once called home.

"You guys ready?" Naruto asked.

Lee stared at his cast and took in a deep dreath.

"Yes...Let's kill this motherfucker."

With that they made their way inside and started their revenge.

Meanwhile

"NO MR.UCHIHA!" Kiba ran off towards his truck.

"If Naruto is in danger I am going!" Sasuke followed with his pistol.

"I am saving Naruto!...I should've told him to run far away with me...You are the last person he wants to see right now...All he cares about is his revenge for Choji!" Kiba stated.

"I know that!...But I love him enough to risk my own life..." Sasuke explained.

Kiba stood there and gave out a heavy sigh.

"Fine....But I'm driving!"

The Base-

The boys walked in to see that the base was empty. Naruto looked around while Lee and Sai checked the rooms.

"what?...everybody is gone..." Sai walked towards Naruto.

"He's right...Nobody is here...They all went out to find you guys..."

The boys turned around to see Pain walking down the stairs.

"Pain...the second assistant..." Sai glared at him.

"Sai...my pupil...How dare you pull out that knife I gave you...Rememeber...I was the one that talked to the boss in letting you in regarding your age." Pain stood in front of Sai. Suddenly the boss walked out with Itachi.

"heh...so much for everybody...Naruto...go and kill him for us...I'll take on this guy..." Sai explained. Naruto nodded as he turned to Lee.

"Lee...the others will be coming our way...I need you to stop them."

Lee nodded as he left to the vehicle.

"Naruto..." Obito smirked.

"Shut the fuck up...and come down here and fight me like a man." Naruto furrowed his brows.