The Deer

3rd pov

After a long day Kiba finally went home. He saw that Shikamaru was already back.

"I'm home." Kiba closed the door and took his shoes off.

"Welcome home." Shikamaru looked over.

"Wow this place looks way better!" Kiba smiled.

"I guess you'd have to thank Naruto for that." Shikamaru looked at a snoring blonde. Kiba stared at his friend for a moment. He saw how the blondes color wasn't there anymore. His rosy cheeks were pale and his bright yellow hair was dull. Kiba frowned at his friends appearance.

"You okay?" Shikamaru asked his husband.

"Huh? What makes you ask? Of course I'm okay..." Kiba looked back at him.

"...Its been a long time since you had that look in your eyes...on Naruto you know..." Shikamaru looked at the sleeping man.

"Heh...you're crazy...I'm gonna take a shower before dinner tonight, I'll be back..."

Shower

Kiba stood under the water while looking down at his toes. He remembered how lively his friend once was.

"My friend Naruto...you...were my escape..."

3rd pov

School

Kiba walked down the hallways looking for his friends.

"Oi!"

Kiba turned around to see Lee waving at him. The boy waved back and ran over.

"Sup! Hey have you guys seen Naruto?" Kiba asked.

"No but he texted me saying he was gonna stay home for today. But Mr.Uchiha is back so you don't have to see Mr.Nara for today!" Choji explained. Kiba blushed when Mr.Nara was mentioned, remembering the events that happened yesterday.

"Kiba?" Sai waved at him.

"Huh? Oh sorry...um...lets head to class I guess..."

As Kiba turned around to head to class, a certain someone stopped him. Kiba looked to see Mr.Nara with a little smirk. Kiba growled and turned to the guys.

"I'll be late for class..." Kiba walked into a different direction. The boys looked at Mr.Nara.

"Head to class boys, Mr.Uchiha hates to wait for you."

The boys looked at each other and walked away.

Empty classroom-

"Aaahh! Aahh! Oohhh~ Mmmmmrrr...Na-ra! Uggghhh!!! Mmmhp!" Mr.Nara covered the mans mouth as he whined.

"Shut the fuck up, someone might hear you..."

Kiba gasped for air while suffocating by the man's hand.

"F-fuck...You..." Kiba teared up from the sensitivity.

"Speak properly...English is a very important subject you dog." Mr.Nara picked up the speed.