We were never a real Family...

3rd pov

Morning

"Zzzzzzzz...Zzzzzzz..."

"Naruto...Wake up..."

"Mhm...Zzzzzz..."

"Heh...Naruto...wake up."

Naruto felt someone's hand rubbing his head. He opened his eyes to see Sasuke smirking.

"Wow you're a big sleeper...how you feeling?" Sasuke asked. Naruto yawned and sat up to look at the Uchiha.

"I feel good...when did you get ready? You look...amazing." Naruto blushed.

"I'm sorry...but I got a call and I need to head over somewhere...so if you want you can stay here until I get back...or I can run you home." Sasuke offered.

"Um...is there a problem with me going with you?" Naruto asked.

"Well...you see...Im going to my ex-wives house...I forgot that I was going over to visit Sarada...so...plus I have something to talk about with both of them." Sasuke explained.

Naruto frowned when he heard about his ex-wife.

"Anyways I'll just run you hom-"

"I'll go with you!" Naruto stood up blushing.

"Uh...you sure?" Sasuke asked.

"...I'll wait in the vehicle if you need me to...just...I dont wanna be alone...the guys are with the gang." Naruto explained.

"Well...okay sure...plus I don't wanna bring you home...I want you to stay with me a bit longer." Sasuke smirked.

Time skip

Naruto's pov

WHAT. WAS. I. THINKING?!

GOING WITH HIM TO HIS EX-WIVES PLACE! WHERE HE USE TO LIVE!?

I got a little jealous that he was going over there...but...SHES THERE!?

..Then again...he's only doing this for his daughter...UGH WHY DIDNT I THINK THROUGH THIS!?

"Oi Naruto we're here...I won't be long."

Mr.Uchiha said before he pecked me on the lips.

I'm so screwed...

Mr.Uchiha left the car and walked towards the house. The house looked very humble and warm. The door opened to reveal a little girl with the biggest smile on her face.

"DADDY! YOU'RE HOME!" The little girl blushed.

"My little peanut." Mr.Uchiha kneeled down to hug his daughter.