KIDNAPPED!

3rd pov

Naruto made it to the base where he met up with the others.

"Hey..." Kiba walked up to Naruto.

"Hey...are we ready?" Naruto asked.

They all nodded and walked inside. They quietly went up to where the boss was. They opened the door to see the boss and his number one member.

"Boss...you needed to see us?" Kiba and the others bowed.

"...Yes...that night when you "successfully" got my stuff...well I knew I couldn't fully trust you guys to be that good at it...so I let my number one follow you and found something rather interesting. Can you tell by these..."

The boys looked at the pictures to see a car that was peeking at the corner on the phone. They couldn't see who it was but noticed these pictures were from their get away vehicle.

"Kakuzu...did you take these." Sai asked.

"Yeah...but I was called to do that..." Kakuzu glared at the bosses number one.

"So we were spied on...maybe they were the ones who called in the gaurd." Naruto looked at the boss.

"Correct...even worse...it was our enemy...the mafia next to the abandoned amusement park...I could tell since the vehicle had a spiral marking on it...their signature symbol..." The boss pointed out a small marking on the front of the vehicle. Naruto flinched and Kiba frowned.

"So...what do you need us to do?" Kiba asked.

"...I want you boys to keep a close eye...doesn't matter if you're at school, or at home...as soon as you see this symbol on any vehicle you contact us immediately. If you keep quiet...lets just say I don't have any kind of mercy for kids..."

Everyone froze in fear but understood the conditions.

"Good...you may leave..."

With that the boys left one by one, stunned by the news.

As Naruto was getting ready to leave he felt Kiba's hand hold him back.

"Naruto...I need to talk to you..." Kiba frowned.

"What is it?"

"I was just thinking...that night before we left with you...Mr.Uchiha was being very protective and touchy with you...do you think it might be him?"