Chapter 14: Operation Fix this Shit

Start from the beginning

"Mrs. Bullock I just want a chance to make things right" Justin spoke, Mo'nique's mom look at us and then nodded.

"You do make my daughter happy and I want what's best for her, but if this happens again I will kill you understand" she said and he nodded, I smirked I see where Mo gets it from

Her mom stepped to the side and let us in.

I looked around and the first thing that caught my attention was the trophy case, it's was filled with trophies and pictures of Mo.

"Ma I told you not to let him in" she said coming from upstaris.

"Hear him out baby, no matter what happens you guys need to work it out for my grand baby" she said and looked at both of them.

"And as for you, I have some brownies and milk with your name on it" she said looking at me.

I clapped and rubbed my hands together, "Lead the way baby" I said and she laughed walking out the room.

I gave Justin a look and mouthed 'Fix it' before walking out the room

Mo'nique

We stood there when Julian and my mother left

"What Do you want Justin" I said crossing my arms.

"Mo I'm sorry" he said and I scoffed.

"I heard you when you said it last night you didn't have to come all the way over here-" he cut off my rant.

"I'm scared..." he said and I stopped.

"What?" I was confused by his words.

"I'm scared of being hurt, I'm scared of putting all my trust in someone just to be let down, I don't want to let you down as a husband or as a father. My father let me down and I promised myself I would never be him. I know you love me but I'm scared that if I make you my wife I won't be the man I should be for you." He said and looked down.

My eyes weld up, five years I've know Justin and I've never seen him look so vulnerable.

I walked up to him, "Justin when I met you I knew that you were the man I wanted. I want you to listen and listen good Justin. You will never be your father, you will be great and you will never let me down because I love you and nobody is perfect, and a marriage isn't perfect but I know that I don't want my child to grow up her parents are not married. My mother was married we she had me, my grandmother was married when she had my mother and want to be married when I have my child. "

He looked down at me and a tear feel down his eyes, I reached up and wiped it, "You aren't alone and you will never be I got your back Justin" I said and I wrapped my arms around his and he pulled me closer.

"I love you Mo" he said kissing my head and I was crying.

"I know Justin, I love you too. Now stop making me cry you know I can't handle it I'm emotional" I said and he chuckled and pulled away.

I looked up and him and smiled, and he kissed me.

"Great the happy couple is back together!" Julian said.

Justin glared at him and looked back at him, "How much jail time would I get if I killed him" he asked.

"I don't know but you won't be back in time for the birth" I said and he nodded.

"Right, maybe I'll beat him and get charged for assault" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah that would work, your get three months tops" I said and he nodded

"Aye I'm standing right here! Come on we have to go Marie's on a mission" Julian said

Langston
There was a knock on my door and I mumbled a come in.

Georgia walked in and placed her hand on her hip.

"What?" I said I didn't feel like playing this game with her.

"Are you going to sit here and wallow all day?" She said and I shrugged.

"I'm not wallowing I'm just not in the mood" I said laying down staring at the ceiling.

I heard her feet moving and she stood over me, "Look Higgins I will not let you feel sorry for yourself. You are going to show me around New York city" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

I sat up, "What?"

"I need a job and the state I live in doesn't have much for me to choose from. So you my friend are to show me around the city" she said and tossed me my shoes.

I smiled, "Why me? Can't get enough of me huh?" I said and she stood up and rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up Higgins" she said and walked out the room.

"I didn't hear a No!" I said and I heard her laugh.

Marie

I was looking through some weddings magazine when Alecie came in my room.

I put it down and sat up, "Well?" I said and she looked down laying with her fingers.

"I was right" she said and wiped some tears, it broke my heart to see her like this.

It's was like when she told me about Terrence, I had to pry it out of her and when I did she look just like this vulnerable, sad, and hurt.

"Damn..." was all I could say, I was mad as fuck as Chris and I wanted too chop his dick off he had one job and that was to protect her and he fucked it up.

She laughed without humor, "Thanks Pook" she said and I frowned.

"Come here" I said and moved closer to her and held her as she cried.

"Why does this keep happening to me!" she said and I sighed.

I pulled away and lifted her face wiping her tears, "Listen to me Alecie. What Chris did was fucked up and your trust for him will never be the same but I know one thing is for sure you love him, and he loves you but he made a mistake and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life. There is two things you can do right now, leave him and never look back start fresh and find someone else or stay with your husband and fix your marriage" I said.

"I don't even know how to fix this Marie" she said moving her hair out of her face.

"Time and communication, it's going to be hard but that's what it's going to take" I said and rubbed her shoulder.

She leaned into my hand and cried a little, "It hurts Marie" she said and I nodded.

"I know baby girl, I know" I said getting on my knees and holding her.

Julian came into the room but I shook my head, my best friend needs me and I don't think she would want Julian to see her like this.

He walked out the room and I grabbed some tissues.

"Here baby let it all out now, I got you" I said and rocked her as she cried her eyes out.

____________

Update 😄

Comment 🙊📝🙊📝🙊

Like 💪👌

Share 🏃🏃🏃🏃

(Mo's mom in the multimedia played by Kelly Preston) 😘😍😄

Listen to the song on the side! (Warning will have you in your feelings) 😍

-Bubbles 😍😘❤️