𝐂𝐡.30: 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩

Start from the beginning

3rd pov

As Senju stood over an unconscious South, Takeomi proceeds to cry underneath the rain.

"Senju..." he softly said. "You've been holding back, haven't you...?"

"It's all my fault... I last my faith in you..."

"I...I've...I've failed... Brahman's princess!"

"Takeomi." Senju said to her brother. "All of this isn't your fault."

"It's my responsibility. I was not able to stop you. I'm disappointing as Brahman's leader." she continues, just as South roses up.

"So all I can do now, is to take down this guy." she finished, facing the tall man himself.

"It's been a while since I've gotten this fired up,..."

...

"The 'unmatched' Senju!"

1st pov

Oh my... Judging by what Takeomi said, he really fell into the trap that he once was, huh? I wonder what would Shin said about this.

"Shin?" I asked him. Shinichiro just looked at me, confused by Takeomi's words.

"I'll tell you later..." I said to him.

"VIIIVOOO, KAWARAGI SENJU! It's the first time I've felt this great!" South shouted. "A new rhythm is born! Such a blissful moment!" 

As Senju skillfully dodges South's punches, she lands a midair kick on his face. However, South announces the blissfulness of their fight as he recoils from the attack. Unexpectedly, he pushes Senju from midair, throwing her to the ground as she winces in pain.

"SENJU!!" I shouted, as she continues tumbling to the ground. "Mason, Shin, check up on Senju!"

While both of them ran to check up on Senju, I then walk towards the monster that fears me. He's taller than me, more muscular than me, and more violent than me. The last part got me scared like a bitch.

"Move, little guy." South said to me as he lays his hand on me. This monster pisses me off for what he did, yet his backstory leads to his violent tentancies. So, I do the only logical thing that I can do.

...

I opened up my arms, and then went hug the shirtless monster...

...

It feels comforting, like his body feels soft despite having abs. I can just hug longer if I want to, but I know that it just caught South with a surprise.

"What..the fuck...are you doing?" he said to me, as I let go of the hug.

"You're not just a monster..." I told him.

"You're a monster that needs help..."

I then look behind, only to see that the others are shocked by my actions. Mason knew about South's backstory, but is shocked that I hug the tall guy himself. The rest are a mix between shock and surprise. Are they both the same thing or not?