I pinched his cheek and said,
"You're soo cute!"

"Don't change the topic just tell me that you won't." He said and I replied,
"Okay, I won't but what about when he comes and hugs me?" I asked trying to stiffle my laugh.

"Then don't hug him back. The next time he hugs you I'll threaten him." He said.

"It's been 8 months since we are married. Don't you think you should stop being jealous of every man I talk out there?" I asked chuckling.

And he nodded his head in a no.
"Okay, so will you tell me about the surprise if I tell you that I won't hug him?" I asked.

"I'll observe a few days and then yess I will." He said and I smacked him angrily.

"Do you think I will lie? You're such an asshole! I don't want to talk to you." I said getting up from the couch and he again pulled me by snaking his hand around my waist from the back and I landed on his lap.

"I know you won't lie. I just don't want to tell you about the surprise. I thought you'll deny my condition." He said placing soft kisses on the side of my neck.

He knows my weakness very well!

"Don't distract me!" I said pushing him away.

"I was going to launch a new brand under your name." He said kissing my cheek and I looked at him shocked.

"You what?" I asked still shocked.

"It is high time you've been managing all the projects with me. So, I just wanted you to have something which can be handled only by you. Noone interfering in your business. Not even me." He said.

"Vihaan! You really think I am ready for this?" I asked.

"You're ready for whatever you want to do, shona." He said kissing my cheek.

"If you think you're not ready and want to go for Malhotra's offer you're free to refuse my offer." He said.

"And how am I going to manage a whole brand?" I asked.

"You'll learn. I'll be there with you. Roy's have a lots of brands, collections under them. You manage all of the collections then why not a brand?" He asked.

"But— I started and he interrupted saying.

"You're ultimate dream is to excel in your field. And that will happen when you work individually. I want to launch your collection under your name, your brand." He said and I hugged him with a wide grin. I couldn't control my happiness right now.

This man makes me fall harder for him every fucking day!

"Since the day I've promised you that I'm going to cherish you, all your dreams are mine." He said and I kissed him senseless.

Gosh!
I'm soo lucky.

Flashback Ends

We got down from the car and media was everywhere trying to capture everything.

We entered and after a few minutes the lauch event started.
The fashion show started which was arranged to showcase my collection and everyone seemed pretty impressed.

"Hello, Navya. Or should I say Mrs. Roy." I heard Mr.Malhotra's voice.

"Hello, sir." I said shaking hands with him.

"I must say you've got some spark in you. You come up with new ideas everytime." He said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Thank you soo much. But, this wouldn't have been possible without Vihaan ofcourse." I said.

"Hey! Don't give me the credit. It is absolutely her, Mr. Malhotra." Vihaan said to him and snaked his hand around my waist with a proud smile on my face.

"I know.Roy, I must say you're too lucky." He said turning towards Vihaan and he laughed.

"Hella lucky! Just going to do my best to keep her with me for life." He said looking at me with a small smile.

There goes my heart!

"I'm really happy for you, Navya. All the best." Mr. Malhotra said and left.

"Such a sweet talker!" I said smacking his shoulder.

"Babe, let's get outta here for 5 minutes." He whispered in my ear and I glared at him.

He looked at me with the most pleading expression he could and I continued glaring at him.

He has this stupid temptation of making out in every party, event wherever we go. According to him—

"You look too hot for your own good! Not my fault. I just want to throw you over my shoulder and have my ways with you." he whispered.

This is what I was talking about!
Zero percent control he has!

"Navya!" I heard Rishi's voice and he took me in a bear hug.

Vihaan stood there glaring at him and I stiffled my laugh.

He moved away and said,
"Now you're not going to meet me everyday. That's so bad!"

"That is very good actually. I anyways want you two to be away. Stand away from her." Vihaan said glaring at him.

"Ohh Mr. Jealous husband. You maybe my boss in the office but this is my best friend and I am allowed to do whatever." He said scowling.

"Stop arguing you both." I said and Vihaan pulled me as the after party was started and couples were already dancing.

He possesively snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me close. I encircled my hands around his neck.

"Thank you." I said pecking his lips as we started swaying in sync with the music.

"Don't butter me now. You said you won't hug him." He said glaring at me.

"I didn't! And today is a big day so it is allowed." I said smiling.

"Don't smile at me like that." He said and pulled me more to him.

"You're just too irresistible. Fuck! I love you soo much!" He said pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I said blushing.

"I feel so proud when everyone calls you Mrs.Roy. I don't know, you just make me feel like a proud husband everytime." He said smiling and I laughed.

"This is too much." I said laughing.

"It is not. You underestimate yourself. There's a lot you're going to achieve and I'll be standing beside you as the proud husband." He said winking at me.

"Okay, my proud husband." I said pulling his cheeks and we both laughed.

I wish, I share all my laughs, cries, ups and downs with you all my life.