Ex-boyfriend!

Navya Agnihotri

I was with my team just checking the materials which were currently availaible in our office department.
When suddenly someone shouted in my ears
"Boooo!"

I just rolled my eyes and turned around.
"Oh soo you're back to kindergarden, now?" I asked smiling at Rishi and he flung his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't have work? Roaming around li- I started but was interrupted by someone yelling

"Mr. Roy is on round. He's currently headed over h— Mansi one of my colleagues were yelling when she suddenly turned and stood wide eyed.

He already entered the department and I guess heard her too.
"Go ahead. Continue yelling." He said glaring at her while walking towards her with his hands in his pant pockets.

He looks soo damnn haaawwwt!

Shut up!

"Continue." He said standing tall before her in such an intimidating way that I would've probably ran to other side of the world if he talked to me like that.

"Ummm.. sorry sir." She said bowing ber head down.

"I hate that word!" He said scoffing at her and then walked towards me.

He glared hard at Rishi and then was glaring at my shoulder. I just followed his eyesight and I saw that he was glaring at Rishi's hand which was rested on my shoulder.

He walked closer to us and in a second he removed Rishi's hand and looked at me with a hard glare.

Gosh!
Those eyes.

I was just looking into his eyes continuously and couldn't get out if it.

"You can get back to your work." He said shifting his eyes to Rishi. He just shrugged & left.

"And you..." he said pointing his index finger at me.

"Come with me." He said to me.

"I am working. I can't leave it in the middle. Will come in 10 minutes." I said focusing back on the material.

I just heard him sighing and then he held my wrist and turned me around.
"Come with me. Am I clear?" He asked focusing on each word. But his eyes held soo much anger that I knew he would burst anytime.

I just nodded and followed him.
"Get me a green tea in my cabin." He said while walking ahead of me.

"What? Is that what you need me for?" I asked scowling.

"Yess! Now hurry up. I don't like to wait. You know that really well." He said and went away.

Such a jerk!

I stomped my foot and made my way to the kitchen.

I am sure I will kill him someday!

I prepared his green tea and took in his cabin.
Keeping it on his table I was waiting for him to look up from his laptop.

After what felt like eternity he looked up and raised his brows at me.
I gestured towards his green tea and he picked his cup to drink it.

"You can leave." He said sipping it.

"You know there is a certain word called thank you. You should use it more often. Appreciating people's efforts won't make you any less of a billionaire." I said rolling my eyes and left for my work.