Is he blushing?

Navya Agnihotri

"I don't believe this Mr. Malhotra." I said blinking my eyes.

Everything feels like a dream!

"I am not joking, Ms. Agnihotri. Your spirit, your talent has really fascinated me. It would be my pleasure If you work for me. Ofcourse after your commitments with Roy designs are fulfilled you can think about it." He said chuckling and then hung up.

I just pinched myself really hard and winced.
"Owww!"

Go easy on yourself, Navya.

"Are you crazy? Why are you pinching yourself?" Vihaan asked as he entered and took my hand in his while rubbing the spot where I pinched myself.

"Ohh you won't believe what happened today." I said with a wide grin and he looked at me confused.

"What happened? I am sure it is definitely something great." He said and I immediately flung my arms around his neck not able to contain my happiness.

"I got an offer today!" I said still jumping in his arms. He stabilised me by placing both his hands on my waist.

"Offer?" He asked frowning.

"Yeah. Mr.Malhotra offered me to work with him in his team. Can you believe it? The person who is incharge of the fashion show I've always dreamt of winning loves my work, wants to work with me. This is like a dream come true." I said with a wide grin and his hands on my waist tightened.

"You're not going anywhere." He said glaring at me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"I said you are not leaving. Why would you even consider this offer? You already have a job here in Roy designs." He said in his stern voice.

"I'm merely a replacement for Niya. After Niya is done with the maternity leave I'll obviously have to leave." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not happening even in your dreams." He said with a sweet smile and pecked my forhead.

"Huh? What does that mean?" I asked confused.

"That means, that you my shona are not going anywhere even if Niya's maternity leave is over." He said with a smirk.

I just frowned at him.
"But, I was here— I started and he placed his index finger on my lips.

"Ssshhhh.. I don't care why you were here. You are never getting out of this office and that is final!" He said in his usual stern tone.

"You can't do this to me." I pouted at him smacking his chest.

But my stomach was filled with butterflies.

This was the change I've always wanted but am I ready to accept him now?

"Darling, I am the boss here. I can do anything. And I'm definitely going to do everything in my power to keep you beside me forever." He said and my cheeks started changing it's colour.

Ohhh sshhh!
Don't gush girl!

"Now get back to the mega fashion show designs. Don't waste time." He said in a stern tone but with a smile on his face.

I just rolled my eyes and sat on my chair starting my work.

After sometime It was past lunch time when my phone started ringing.

"Navya beta, can you do me a favour?" Aunty asked.

"Ohh come on Aunty. You just have to order me." I said and she chuckled.