I love her!

Extremely sorry for making you guys wait for this update!

Vihaan Roy

"Vihaan, leave me." Nivi said as she pushed me behind.
I was standing behind her holding her from her waist and was busy peppering kisses on her neck.

She asked me to leave her because we are standing outside her apartment and she is trying to open the door.

She opened the door and we quickly got im. I closed the door and pinned her on it.
"Can't even control for a minute? Seriously? What if someone would've got out of their apartment?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

Control?
There is negligible control in me nowadays.

"Do you think I care?" I asked pulling her towards me by her waist and taking her lips in for a kiss.

I've missed her soo much!

After my accident, her parents took her home with them for the wedding stuff and she is back today after 2 weeks.

2 weeks!
Alot of time...!

That too after we expressed our feelings.

I pulled her more to me and entered in her mouth. She moaned and her hands tugged on my hair.

I knew we were out of breath but I needed her soo bad.

We seperated and both were panting because of the kiss.
"You can't just expect me to control when you were away for 2 weeks!" I said with an icredulous expression.

"You are behaving as if we were romantically involved before I left. Jerk!" She said smacking my chest but the blush clearly didn't leave her cheeks.

"I don't care. I missed you." I said again pecking her lips with a smile.

Her smile went wide and she said,
"I've probably heard you saying this for the first time."

"There are going to be alot of firsts for you." I said and snaked my hand inside her top.

"Just don't give me a heart attack." She said laughing and I kissed her below her earlobe, then I went down peppering kisses from her neck to collar bone.

"Vihaan..!" She moaned.

I was busy devouring her skin when my phone started ringing in my coat's pocket.
I ignored it and it started ringing again.

Who is dying?

She groaned and pulled apart.
"Answer it." She said.

I took the phone out of my pocked and saw that Akshit was calling me.
"What do you want?" I barked as I answered his call.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down. Why are you so irritated?" He asked and Nivi just encircled her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest.

I smiled and kissed her head.
"Where are you?" He asked.

"In hell! Why the fuck are you asking?" I yelled irritated and Nivi turned her head upwards and glared at me.

"Because, I asked him to. Is this the way you talk to you younger brother? Navya didn't teach you manners yet?" Mom scolded me and Navya giggled.

I narrowed my eyes at her.
"Mom, I was irritated because he disturbed me in a very important work." I said and kissed her cheek.