Look away, dude!

Navya Agnihotri

That fucking asshole!

He is challenging me!
Me?

I'll show him how what I am capable of!

I just walked towards his assistant's cabin because he was supposed to show me my work space.

I knocked on his cabin and he smiled sweetly at me.
"I'll lead you." He said and started walking towards the elevator.

We got  down on a floor and he showed me my cabin. It had all the things I needed.
"Thank you soo much." I said smiling at him and he left smiling.

Cracking my knuckles, I sat on my seat and started studying about the project what were their requirements and stuff like that.

I'll show that crackpot what can I do!

I looked at the time and it was already lunch time.

I just got out of my cabin and was walking to the elevator while searching for my phone in my bag when suddenly I collided with someone.

"Ouch." I winced and looked at the person ready to give him a lecture but then when my eyes landed on him, I smiled widely.
"Rishi Khanna!" I squealed hugging him tightly.

"I never knew I would meet you here." He said putting his arms around me.

"I'm so happy to see you after years!" I said still too excited about the fact that I met him.

"I just didn't have it in me to face you, Navi." He said sighing.

"Ohh please let's leave the past over there only. Tell me what are you doing over here?" I asked with still the wide smile on.

Well, let me introduce you to Rishi Khanna.
My childhood buddy.
We were neighbours for almost 8 years and then he got shifted to another area but still we were best of friends.

But then he started having feelings for me and we decided to give it a try which ended pretty badly because I never felt that way for him and then he just disappeared from my life.
"I am the head of the advertising department. How about you?" He asked still having his arms around my shoulders with a small smile on his face.

"I've joined as a replacement for Niya." I said.

"So, you're not going to run away from me now?" I asked and he just nodded his head in positive while chuckling.

"Then I'll see you around." I said moving away and walked towards the elevator when he asked
"You're going for lunch?"
I turned around and nodded in positive.

"I'll tag along. I have to catch up on a lot." He said and walked towards me.

"So? Interested in anyone?" I asked bumping my shoulder with his while wiggling my brows.

He just rolled his eyes.
"I'm currently focusing on work." He said and we got into the elevator.

I was continuously babbling and he was just looking at me amused.
"What? You've met me after years! You should know everything right?" I asked and smiled sheepishly.