I can never change!

Vihaan Roy

"Redo the designs!" I yelled at one of the interns.

She quickly gathered everything and left.

I ran a hand frustratedly in my hair.
Everything is a mess!

"Vihaan. This is not done. This is the 15th design you have rejected." Niya said entering my cabin while glaring at me.

"I don't care! It was not up to the mark. And intern seriously? You think a unexperienced intern can get a good design for the magzine cover?" I asked looking at her rolling my eyes.

She came and held my shoulder saying,
"Vihaan you need to stop stressing so much about work. Now, I will be going on a leave. Are you going to manage all the projects alone?" She asked and I just sighed.

"I though you said you have a replacement." I said and with a wide smile she sat before me.

"That I have, but befor— she started but she was cut off when Raj entered my cabin.

"Hello people. I am here to pick niya. Akshit has strictly instructed me to drop her home safely as early as possible." He said plopping on one of the chairs and Niya just blushed.

These two can never get enough of each other.

"We'll leave after this." Niya said to Raj and then turned towards me.
"Yeah where was I? I wanted to ask you about Navya." She said and I froze.

Navya.

"Do you know about her whereabouts?" She asked and I looked at her narrowing my eyes.

"You're asking as if you don't meet her every alternate day." I said still narrowing my eyes at her.

"Well, let me get to the point. In these 6 months did you ever feel like you miss her or you want her back?" She asked looking at me curiously.

I sighed.

I miss her everyday.

"If there is anything that I have realised in these 6 months is that, I don't deserve her. Doesn't matter if I miss her or not. The only thing that matters is she can do better than me." I said leaning my head back on my chair's headrest.

"You can't be serious right now!" Raj yelled at me.

"Staying away is the best thing for us. I never did right things anyways for once I've decided on doing something right, let me do it." I said glaring at him.

"Vihaan...you're being irrational now. If you think you want her, If you empty without her just make a move dude." Raj said.

I just chuckled and said,
"To make a move first, I need to be a better person. I will have to work on me which I'm not willing to."

"So, in these 6 months you've come to the conclusion that you can see her going away? You can see her with someone else?" Niya asked.

Honestly, I was never okay with her going away.

"I was toxic at some point, Niya. I've accepted it. And I don't appreciate her being in a toxic relationship, again." I said opening my laptop and starting my work.

Don't think too much!
You are not worth her.

"Okay, so this will be great then. You shouldn't have any problem with my replacement." Niya said rubbing her palms excitedly.