I'm in love with her!

I am sorry for the late update!

I had a few health issues going on.

But hey, I am back with a good news. I'll be updating regularly from tomorrow. One chapter everyday.
Enjoy❤️

Vihaan Roy

I just took a deep breath and tried focusing on my driving.

How difficult can it be?

I was going to my parents house today to talk to mom & dad. I have to apologise to them because it is eating me from inside that all those years ago I've been nothing but horrible to them and just detached myself rather than apologising.

Man up, dude!

I parked the car and got down. The moment I rang the door bell and stood there nervously straightening my suit.

Stop being nervous, for god's sake they are your parents.

Navya's words started ringing in my ears,

Vihaan, you were just a kid. It's okay if you make mistakes. You just need to accept that you made one.

Mom opened the door and smiled widely looking at me.
"Oh my god! Vihaan! What a surprise beta." She said and immediately took me in a warm hug. I hugged her back feeling the comfort of home.

Guess, I am really lonely these days.

"Mom, I've missed home." I said and she left me with a shocked expression.

She just stood there with the same expression staring at me.
"Wha— what did you just say?" She asked stammering.

"Is it that shocking?" I asked chuckling and she got out of her shock.

"No it is just that.. uhh— you never said it." Mom said pulling me in.

"Raghav, come here. I have a good news!" Mom yelled and Dad came after a few minutes. Akshit followed him and smiled looking at me.

"You know! Vihaan just said that he missed home." Mom said with a wide grin.
Happiness was clearly radiating from her face.

I never knew just a sentence from me would make her this happy.

Dad just gave a slight smile and said,
"How come you're here today that too without your mom threatning you to come meet us?"

"I just wanted to meet you guys and talk about something." I said and they made themselves comfortable on the couch and Akshit went away to answer a call.

I sat down on the carpet beside mom and she looked at me shocked.
"Vihaan! Sit here up. What's wrong?" She asked patting my head.

"Someone just made me realise that I have to accept my mistakes, maa." I said while mom & dad looked at me confused.

"I know I've not been a great son all these years. I don't know, I would never mingle with you and dad after saying all those spiteful words to you both when I was young." I said with a dry chuckle.

"I just knew one way to get away with the guilt and that was shutting everyone out and working." I said and mom was almost in tears while dad looked at me smiling.

"I am sorry for all those years I've cursed you, I'm sorry for the day when I said I wanted to move out and you cried and begged for me not to but yet I did. I am sorry that you had to deal with a son like me!" I said with my head hung low.