Everyone is fucking right!

Vihaan Roy

"Come on.. come on wind up with your work. We are going out." Raj said as he entered my cabin and started gathering my files.

"I am not going anywhere." I said taking back my files.

"Do you not want to change? Or you want to be like this for your whole life? Buried in your work." Raj asked glaring at me.

"You know even a slight negligence would cost me alot here. Once dad has faced that condition I don't want to bring it again." I said.

"Please Raj, this one time. By the way, whose the guy Navi is hanging out with?" Mayank asked and I snapped my head towards him.

"Why are you asking me? Am I her personal assistant?" I asked closing the files and getting up.

"Because they both work here, duh!" He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't care. The advertisement guy is her childhood best friend it seems." I said fisting my palms.

She was hugging him soo tightly!

"Can you smell something?" Akshit asked sniffing.

"Ofcourse, jealousy!" Raj said and started laughing.

"I am not jealous. I told you I don't care." I said and taking my suit I walked off from my cabin.

I am not jealous!
Why would I be?
We've been over since 6 months!

"So, accompany us to the club and prove that you are not jealous. Because she is going to be there." Mayank said smirking.

"I am not jealous!" I yelled furiously.

"Prove it." Raj  said shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine! Let's go to this damn club!" I said and walked towards the elevator.

We entered the club and it was a bit less crowded because it was a work day. I walked towards the bar and sat on a stool ordering my mocktail.

Not a fan on drinking!

I just sipped my mocktail and my eyes were continuously scanning the crowd.

Searching for her!

"You're searching for something?" Raj asked wiggling his brows.

"Yeah! A brain for you." I said glaring at him and all of them laughed.

"Deny it howmuch ever you want, you are searching for her." Akshit said.

"I'm not!" I said and he rolled my eyes.

"What if she finds someone who treats her right?" Mayank asked and I froze.

I never thought about this..!

"We're over. So it would'nt matter to me." I said with a blank face and then I spotted her on the dance floor dancing with some guy who had his arms wrapped around her waist and she had her arms locked around his neck.

I quickly spit my drink shocked looking at her like that.

She looked fucking sexy!

She was swaying her hips to the music lost in her own world and the guy was eying her shamelessly.

Who the fuck is he?

How dare he touched her like that?

I kept my drink on the bar counter and walked towards them furiously.