Liar..!

6 months later.

Navya Agnihotri

"Why can't we compete?" I asked my boss.

Well, let me explain to you the situation. I was trying to convince my boss that we take part in the mega fashion show that is going to be held this year. Diffrent states, diffrent fashion brands compete in this fashion show and trust me this would be a life changing show for this company.

"We don't have that much of manpower. You know we are small scale ones. We can't compete with those designers who are renowned not only in India but also in foreign countries." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"We can do it, if we are willing to. We can't just back out because you think we can't do it. Because personally I want yo do it." I said and he just glared at me.

"I am the boss over here." He said and I knew at that moment that it was useless convincing him.

I entered my work space and again started working on my designs.

I am fed up of this!
I want to do something big and not just be stuck up here at some small scale level.

Just then my phone rang and I was shocked to see Nivedita Roy calling me.
She is Vihaan's mom.

Well... talking about Vihaan.
I thought it was better If I leave him because he took me for granted but day after day I just keep missing him more.

Obviously I know everyone would think why would I miss him when he never did anything for me.
But, what could I say about this?

He has my heart!

That is the only explanation I have.

I answered her call and she asked
"So, now you forgot me?"

"No, aunty. How would I forget you? I am just busy these days." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, you're too busy to even call me. But I've called you to tell you that you are coming for dinner today." She said and my eyes widened.

"He is out of town." She continued and I sighed in relief.

"Okay. I'll come." I said smiling.

I missed them!

When we were in a relationship, we used to often go to meet his parents. They knew about us living together and they never let me miss my parents. They actually showered me with lots of love, more than Vihaan.

Stop thinking about him, will you?
.
.
I rang Roy's doorbell and a helper opened the door while she smiled at me warmly. I smiled at her and heard Niya's voice.
"It's been so long!" She squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Calm down there. We met like 2 days ago." I said chuckling.

"Yeah! But then too I missed you and I have a news for you" she said whispering the last part and I looked at her curiously.

"Navi beta, come in. Why are you still at the door?" Aunty asked from inside and getting in I hugged her.

"Did you think that If you break up with Vihaan I would break my ties with you?" She asked patting my head and I nodded my head in positive.

"Stupid girl. Are you not like my daughter? Huh?" She asked pulling my ear playfully and I winced.

"I am sorry, Aunty." I said and she glared at me.

"You better be!" She said leaving my ear and then we had small talks here & there.

"Where's uncle?" I asked looking around.

"Vihaan and his dad both are out of town for some meeting." She said shrugging.

"How's your job going?" Niya asked and I told her about me wanting to get into the mega fashion event.

"I'm thinking of applying somewhere else. I don't want to work where there is no growth. I've dreams to fulfill which I can't while I work there." I said shrugging.

"You're right. So what company are you thinking about?" Aunty asked.

"Did not give it a thought yet." I said and she nodded.

Suddenly, someone closed my eyes from behind with their palm and I smiled.
"Raj, stop being childish!" I said smacking his hand.

"I fail everytime!" He said pouting and sat beside me.

"Aunty.. I never knew she is been invited today. I would've took extra efforts to look good." He said and winked at me.

"You know right? She is a no entry zone?" Mayank said entering with Akshit and they both hugged me.

"Guysss.... stop talking. Niya has to announce something and I am very curious so let's listen to her." Aunty said and everyone turned towards her.

She just looked everywhere and locking her eyes with Akshit she said,
"We're going to add a new member to this family."

Ohhh my god!
I am soo fucking happy!

"Are we going to have any guests at our house?" Akshit asked being the stupid one.

I smacked his head and said
"Idiot! You are going to be a father!"

He looked at me wide eyed and after a few moments he just gathered Niya in his arms tightly and kissed her not caring if he had audience.

"Eeeeewwww!" We all yelled simultaneously closing our eyes.

They both seperated and Mayank asked her,
"Vihaan knew about it?"

"He was the one who accompanied me to the doctor. I fainted in the office a week ago." She said.

Atleast he cares for someone!

"Navya, so have you found someone for yourself?" Aunty asked teasing me and I rolled my eyes.

"You really think I want someone right now? Your son was enough experience." I said.

"Can I give you better experiences?" Raj whispered in my ear and I smacked his arm.

"Owww! I was just joking." He said rubbing his arm.

"I can guess why did you smack him." Akshit laughed.
"You should know that she is your bhabhi." Mayank said laughing.

"Bhabhi? I and Vihaan are over." I said scoffing.

"We'll see about that." Niya said smiling.

What's with them?

"I'm over him." I said.

Liar..!

"Then why don't you apply in Roy designs? You want to go for something big. What could be more bigger than Roy's?" Aunty said smirking.

"I don't like Roy Designs." I said.

"Why?" Niya asked innocently.

"I've heard the boss is one big jerk." I said and everyone laughed.

"Who are you trying to fool? That jerk still has your heart." Mayank said winking at me.

Well.. that's true!