This crazy guy!

Navya Agnihotri

I turned towards my right and giggled looking at Vihaan.
He sat there in the auto which was clearly too small for his gigantic frame. He was trying to manage his hair which was sticking in several directions due to the wind.

"Vihaan, take off your coat. It is too hot." I said putting my hair up in a bun.

He started removing his coat but ofcourse there was no space for his hand to move around.
I again giggled looking at him.

He just narrowed his eyes looking at me and said, "Just because you're this smiley I am going through this torture."

I again giggled and started helping him removing his coat and held it on my lap.

All the while I was just looking at him with a constant smile on my face.

He looked too cute!

"You're smiling a lot!" He said turning towards me and I just shrugged.

"Can you just stop at the right side?" I asked to the auto driver and he pulled over at side.

Vihaan opened his wallet to pay but I instantly handed cash to the auto driver and smiled at him saying
"Thank you."

"Why did you pay?" He asked and got out of the auto and while getting out his head hit the upper part of the auto.

"Owww..!" He winced holding his forhead.

"Aree.. careful." I said holding his hand and making him sit inside again.

I rubbed his forhead and blew on it.
"Did it hurt too bad?" I asked still focusing on his forhead which was red.

I just looked down at him and saw him staring at me.
"Vihaan! Are you fine?" I asked him again worried.
And he just smiled.

Is he crazy or what?
Smiling without any reason?

"Did you get exchanged somewhere? Are you his doppelganger or something?" I asked with a confused expression and he laughed.

What?
He laughed?
Like a real laugh?

Oh my god!
I think I am going crazy or maybe imagining things!

I just rubbed my eyes and got made him get out of the auto carefully.
"Why do you look so confused?" He asked as we started walking.

"I thought I saw you laughing but then I know I probably just imagined it." I said and then we had to cross the road so he took my hand in his and crossed the road.

"You didn't imagine it. I did laugh." He said with a serious expression on his face.

I was just looking at him baffled when he asked
"Is this where you wanted us to have lunch?" He asked pointing towards the dhaaba.

I just nodded in excitement and he left a soft sigh.
"You agreed so now you can't complain!" I said in an accusing tone pointing my index finger towards him.

"I don't think I am going to ever complain to you about anything if you look that happy." He said pointing towards my smile while his lips curved upwards a bit on their own.

Someone's changing, huh!

I grinned and he held my hand entering the dhaaba.

"You've never been like this before." I said as I pulled him towards a table.
The dhaaba was pretty simple but they served amazing food over here. It wasn't too flashy or overdecorated.
It had bamboos at all sides and had wooden chairs and tables.