Annoying Jerk!

Navya Agnihotri

"Niya, I swear these are the last ones I am buying for my cute little niece or nephew." I said giving her my best puppy eyes.

Why, you may ask?

Me & niya were here in a mall for shopping and everytime I see a store with babies stuff I get over excited and buy things for her kid. And now we have hands which are full of shopping bags of stuff for her baby.

"God, Navya! Just stop with that face. And I am just 4 months along. I still have 5 months. You can buy it some other time." She said snatching the woolen socks from my hand and keeping it away while she dragged me out of the store. I just muttered a few curses under my breath.

"Everyone is so bossy around me." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You and that stupid ass Vihaan Roy. Bossing around me all the time." I said and she chuckled.

"Navya, I am just too tired. I'll sit on a table and can you get me a meal from Mc Donalds?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll get your food go get settled." I said and walked away but suddenly I bumped into someone.

The girl looked really horrified she just mumbled a quick sorry.
"Hey. Are you alright?" I asked worried because she looked as if she saw some ghost.

"Uhh yeah... I'm alright." She said and tried to smile.

"Ummm... I'm being nosy maybe but you don't seem to be. Can I help you in anyway?" I asked her and she looked hesitant for a second.

"Will you really help me?" She asked and I nodded.

"I think my boyfriend is going to propose me. Can you please by any means find out if he has a ring in his pocket or not?" She asked.

"Ummm... you do not want him to propose?" I asked and she just sighed.

"It is not like I don't love him. I am just too young to have responsibilties that come with getting married." She said and I nodded understanding.

I don't know why am I helping stranger but she seems like she really needs help.

"Okay. So, I can find it out but for that you'll have to just stand somewhere from where I could gesture you if he has the ring or not." I said and she nodded.

She showed me a man who was wearing a black suit. His back was towards me so I couldn't see him. She quickly went and stood before a counter from where she could see me.

I was walking towards the man while thinking of ways to get my hands in his pockets.

Well, It sounded soo gross!
Ewww!

I stood behind him and taking a deep breath I slipped my hands around his shoulder from behind and moved them to his chest.
"Hey, honey." I said and kissed his cheek. He just turned towards me with a confused expression and I slipped my hands into his pockets.

Fuck!
He has a ring.

"Ohh, I am so sorry— I started but stood there with my eyes wide when I saw Vihaan looking at me with raging eyes.

Ohhh god!
This is going to be bad!
Too bad!

I quickly withdrew my hands and said,
"I'm really sorry. I thought it was my boyfriend." I said and he said something to which I did not focus becuause I was busy gesturing the girl that
He has a fucking ring!