I know what to do!

Vihaan Roy

I sat beside their table and she said something to which he laughed.

What the hell is going on?

I tried to listen to them but I couldn't.

Arrghhh!
This is so irritating.

Just when I was trying to listen to them Nivi snapped her neck towards me and I quickly kept the menu before my face to cover my face.

This is soo embarrassing!
I've never done something like this before!

After they were done, they quickly got up from their seats and that stupid guy walked off but not before putting his hand forward for her to shake it. And she smiled shaking his hand.

I thought she was going to make him reject her!

I just turned around as to hide myself but then I felt someone sitting on the chair before me and I closed my eyes embaressed.

She caught me!
Great!

I turned towards her and she sat there smiling at me with her elbow placed on the table and her face in her palms.

"Umm hmm.. Uhh actually I don't know what to explain." I said looking here & there absolutely flustered.

I mean come on!
I am The Vihaan Roy.
I've never spied on some girl before this.

Anyways she makes me do wierd things.

"You don't need to explain. Just tell me since how long are you here?" She asked smiling at me.

"Since the guy was here." I said not at all making any eye contact with her.

"I'm hungry. I'm sure you didn't had your dinner. Can we just eat something?" She asked pouting.

I just sighed relieved.
"Order whatever you want. I'm hungry too." I said.

"You really think I would really want to eat here?" She asked looking at this place with distaste.

"Come on! You'll spend thousands and my stomach still won't be full." She said rolling her eyes and I smiled.

"We could go wherever you want." I said and her face lit up.

"Great!" She said and quickly got up taking my hand in hers.

"I wanted to ask you— I started but she interrupted me saying,
"After, I eat. You can carry on with Investigation officer Roy." She said narrowing her eyes at me.

She pulled me towards a small cozy restaurant and we sat beside each other. She placed orders for the both of us and I was just staring at her.

"Now ask." She said looking at me.

"Did he reject you or not?" I asked the one question I was dying to ask.

She just made a sulky face.

God damn it!
Seems like her plan failed.
No! This can't be!

"He didn't reject me." She said and I clenched my teeth hard.

Fucker!

"You listen to me very carefully. You are— I started but she interrupted me.

"You listen to me, Vihaan Roy. The guy did not reject me because of me. He rejected me because he saw you sitting over there. You were so obvious that it didn't take a genius to figure out you were there for me." She said rolling her eyes.

"He rejected you because he saw me?" I asked confused.

"He works in the college." She said and a smile broke on my face.

"He's intelligent." I said still smiling.

Thank god!
Now I can breathe without panicking!

This girl is going to give me blood pressure problems in young age!

Our order came and we started eating. She was gobbling the food so fast as if it was going to run away somewhere.

"Nivi, a bit slow." I said and took a tissue paper removing the rice from the corner of her lips.

She looked at me in the eye and I couldn't look away.

I can never!

"How many guys are you going to avoid?" I asked softly.

"As many as it takes. Until I'm ready." She said.

"Am I that bad? That you aren't ready to give me a chance." I asked sighing.

"I want a marriage not just a wedding. A family. I want a future not just promises." She said.

"You can promise me stars, Vihaan. But would you really get them for me?" She asked.

"I mean come on now if you ask me to get stars for you then it is a bit impossible. Don't you think? Then I don't hold any chance." I said chuckling and she smacked my chest.

"So, you are only going to get married to a guy if he promises you stars and then gets them for you?" I asked teasing her and she huffed.

"I don't want to talk to you." She said pushing me away.

"What? I was just joking shona." I said pulling her by her shoulder.

She again pushed me away.

And started eating. I just laughed looking at her.

"I just meant that will you fulfill all your promises? But now I'm not interested to talking to you!" She said glaring at me while I controlled my laugh.

"Areee mera shona, don't be angry now. I can get you the radium star stickers. Is that fine?" I asked laughing and she again smacked me.

"I shouldn't have asked you to accompany me!" She huffed.

"Then who were you going to ask? That Parag guy of yours?" I asked again teasing her.

"I have other options too. You're not my only option." She said sticking her tongue out.

"And you're options are- Vihaan Roy, Vihaan Roy, Vihaan Roy." I said and she chuckled.

"More like asshole Vihaan Roy!" She said smiling.

"If you like to call me then asshole it is." I said smiling.

Her smile rejuvinates all of my senses!

"My dad is going to get another date for me. He messaged me." She said sighing.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know. It is soo frustrating. I don't want to get married. Why is he hell bent?" She asked irritated.

"Maybe there are some issues. You should talk it out with him. The fact that you work for me doesn't help his anxiety obviously." I said and she nodded.

"I've tried to explain him a numerous times but he doesn't listen to me. I don't know what to do!" She said frustrated keeping her head on my shoulder.

"Calm down." I said kissing her head and she looked up at me. Her face was soo close to mine that all of my senses were overpowered.

Her eyes shifted towards my lips and my shifted towards hers.

I inched towards her and took her lips in a soft kiss.
She quickly responded and we seperated after a short kiss.

I know that I am not letting her go!
I know what to do!
I don't care if she hates me.

I am not allowing anyone to give her stars!