Sadu Vihaan Roy?

Vihaan Roy

I was furiously typing on my laptop when there was a knock at my cabin door.
"Come in." I yelled and the door opened revealing Navya.

"I have made some changes in the presentation. I want you to go through it again. The meeting is at today noon, what time do we leave?" She said all in one breath as if she is nervous.

She opened the laptop and kept it before me.
"So, we are not going to talk about how you ditched me yesterday?" I asked while she was opening the presentation but she clearly ignored my sentence.

I kept her laptop aside furiously and said,
"I am talking to you, Ms. Navya Agnihotri."

"And we have an important matter at hand, Mr. Vihaan Roy." She said in return glaring at me.

"I don't care about the presentation right now. Answer my fucking question." I said banging my hand furiously on the table.

"I was there waiting for you for 2 fucking hours. I want to know what made you so busy that you couldn't come there." I said while she was still glaring at me.

"I was engrossed in work." She said smirking and I raised my brows at her.

"So now you are playing revenge?" I asked amused.

"Nope. I am just protecting myself." She said shrugging.

"How so?" I asked pulling her to me.

"I—- I uhh.." she started stuttering but I interrupted her by pulling her more close with my hand on her waist and now her hands landed on my chest.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked.

"Because we have a presentation today." She gave the most lamest excuse and I laughed.

"Navya, just tell me what made you ditch me?" I asked again a bit calmly.

"I thought I would have to go through the same if you forgot about it. I've had enough of your excuses Vihaan. I wasn't ready for another one." She said looking straight in my eyes.

"So you think I am still the same old Vihaan Roy who would've forgot about everything before his work?" I asked and she nodded her head in positive.

What should I do with her?

"No problem. Take your own sweet time in trusting me. I'm not going anywhere." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"Now let's get back to the presentation." I said taking her laptop before me.

"We'll leave around 11." I said and she nodded.

"Are you sure the theme is good?" She asked biting her lip and my whole concentration was on her lips.

Get your mind off gutter!

"Everything is great. Don't worry." I said and she nodded taking her laptop.

I just sat there smiling looking at her back.

This girl really has me bad!
Someone should save me..!

The real question is,
Do I want to be saved?

"Get your things we are already la— I started talking as I entered her cabin.

But the scene I saw really boiled my blood.

They don't even have breathing space between them!

Navya and her advertisement guy stood there with his hand over her shoulder and she was looking at him pouting.