How much is too much?

Vihaan Roy

I was working but my mind was elsewhere.

Ofcourse, Navya!
Whoelse.

She didn't eat anything yesterday except for the few bites I fed her. She has not left the office since yesterday. There were numerous times when I told her to leave the saree and go get some rest.

But how could someone as stubborn as Navya listen to me!

My intercom started ringing and I answered it.
"Sir, Mr. Malhotra wants to talk to you. Can I get him on line?" Ranvir asked and I hummed.

"Good morning, Mr. Malhotra." I greeted him.

"Good morning, Mr. Roy. I've called you to personally invite you in my wedding anniversary celebration. And it would be really good if you bring Ms. Agnihotri along with you." He said.

I hate this stuff!

"I am not sure— i started but he interrupted.

"I am not hearing any excuses, Roy. I want you to come." He said and hung up.

Great way to invite.

I entered on the designing floor and saw everybody was running around and Navya was focused on the saree. There was a havoc over here.

"Sir. Good morning." A lady greeted me and I nodded at her walking towards Navya's direction.

"I need to talk to you." I said but she clearly ignored me.

"I said— i started but she interrupted saying
"I heard it in the first time. Give me 5 minutes. I am done anyways." She said and there were murmurs around.

Obviously!
No one would dare talk to Vihaan Roy in that tone.

But yeah!
Navya gets away with everything.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" She asked entering in my cabin.

"Mr. Malhotra has invited both of us in their anniversary celebration." I said and she sighed.

"I'll have to tolerate you over there." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled.

"You didn't go home last night?" She asked looking at me.

"No. I didn't. You were here too." I said shrugging.

I didn't want to go home when she was working over here.

I still have to apologise for whatever happened yesterday!

I think I am going to keep apologising to her all my life.

"I am leaving now. The saree is almost ready. The finishing would be done by my team and they'll deliver it to Mr. Malhotra." She said smirking.

I just smiled looking at her.

"I hope Mrs. Malhotra loves it." I said with a small smile and she just left flipping her hair giving me attitude.

And I just laughed at her.

Had it been any other girl, she wouldn't even dare look at my direction.

And here she goes away with smirking at me.

Am I too much in love?
Well!
How much is too much?
.
.
I called Navya when it was to leave for Mr.Malhotra's anniversary party.