Epilogue

Navya Roy

I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror.

Don't be nervous.

"My wife looks soo fucking beautiful!" Vihaan said snaking his hands around my waist from behind.

"I'm nervous. Can I really do this?" I asked him as I turned around and placed my head on his chest.

"I told you, that you can do everything. You have the capability. And, this was your dream." He said kissing my head.

I just nodded.

Well, today is the day when it is my brand's launch.

Navya's.

The brand is been launched under Roy's. And I had no fucking idea Vihaan had something like this in his mind.

I never knew that my dream would come true. I had no idea that some day I was going to design clothes for my own brand.

It is all because of this stupid man who is holding me in his arms!

Flashback

"Are you really not mad at me?" I asked Vihaan as we sat on the couch.

"Why do you think would I be angry on you?" He asked pulling me towards him.

"Because I just said today that I want to work for Malhotra's. I want to work under him." I said and he just chuckled.

"Nivi, you want to work for him because you want new experiences. And why would I get mad because of that?" He asked but I could see that his mood was off since the moment I've told him about it.

"Then, why are you so off?" I asked encircling my arms around his torso and keeping my head on his chest.

He kissed my head and said,
"I am not off it is just that when you told me about it, it came as a shock for me. I was— Uh— I was planning something else for you."

"You were planning something for me?" I asked raising my head and he nodded.

"You were asking right, what is it that I was busy doing this whole month. Because, I was planning something for you but then you said that you want to work with Malhotra's so I was just thinking of a way to get out of it." He said smiling.

"What is it that you were planning?" I asked frowning.

"That was a surprise. I am not going to tell you that." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"I'll make you sleep in the living room today if you don't tell me." I said glaring at him.

"Ahhaaa! Now being with me you've learned threatning huh!" He said pinching me on my bare waist.

"Owww! Asshole! Just tell me." I said smacking him.

He pulled me more to him and said,
"Okay I'll tell but I have a condition." He said and I nodded listening to him seriously.

"You will stop hugging that advertisemnet guy." He said putting his head in the crook of my neck and I laughed.

"Ohh god! He has a girlfriend for god's sake. You're still jealous of him? I am your wife. Stupid." I said smacking his chest while laughing.

"Then too.. I don't like it. He was your ex-boyfriend what do you expect from me?" He asked scowling.

"And you guys hug as if you both will die if you don't." He whined and I laughed loudly at this.