Stop melting my heart!

Navya Agnihotri

We reached the venue and I was fiddling with my fingers nervously.
"What are you nervous about?" He asked stopping the car.

"Roy designs is been winning since the year you have stepped in this. What if this year because of me you don't win?" I asked.

"Every year you design and Niya maganges. But this year it is diffrent." I said still fidgeting.

"Wasn't it your dream to design for this event?" He asked holding my hand.

I just nodded looking down at my hands.
"You're here today. At the mega fashion show representing Roy Designs. One of your several wishes came true and that's what matters to me." He said and I looked at him pouting.

"This is a competition. Someone will win someone will lose. But your efforts are what make you diffrent. You've put efforts and you have tried. That is all that matters." He explained me and I smiled at him throwing my arms around his neck.

He immediately stabilised me and chuckled.
"Now can we leave?" He asked and I nodded moving away. He got out of the car and opened the passenger door.

Slipping his hand on my waist he handed the key to the valet with his usual stern face.
He looked at me and I glared at him.

He just sighed and turning towards the valet he said,
"Thank you."

I smiled and we started walking inside. The media was here for a few questions here & there for the competitors but they weren't allowed to intervene in anything.

As we entered, the reporters started throwing questions towards Vihaan.

"So, Mr. Vihaan Roy. You've been winning this consistently for 3 years now. Do you think you hold a chance this year?"

"Roy designs is no doubt the best in the market right now. But this year everyone is geared up. Who do you think will win?"

He just stood there with his usual I-don't-give-a-shit look.

"We'll get to know when the fashion show ends, who'll win. If you could excuse us then we would like to look into our fashion show preps." He said and tightening his hand on my waist he dragged me away from there.

I just giggled looking at him.
"What's so funny?" He asked.

"Everything is funny. I mean you would talk to me in the same tone a few years ago and look at you now." I said still giggling.

I pinched his cheeks and he just rolled his eyes.
But nonetheless he smiled.

Ahhh!
That smile is to die for!

We took our respective seats as the show was going to start shortly.
I texted the ones who were managing models and everyone and she said everything was going great.

Thank God!

The fashion show started and there were 5 companies which were been selected for the show. Each company had to present minimum 8 designs.

"So, ladies and gentlemen. I warmly welcome you all to The Mega Fashion Show Event. For first we'll start with Flying high who is presenting The Modern Brides of India."

Everyone started clapping and the lights went off. When the stage lights were on one by one the models started with their ramp walk.

I was just awestruck looking at the fashion show. It was soo grand.