"You got a minute left." The officer said.

   "Well I'll talk to you later punk." She smiled.

   "Talk to you later goofy." I smiled.

  We hung up the phone then we kissed our two finger and pressed them against the window. I watched as the officer pulled her away then I left.

   *At the house*

    As soon as I walked into the house here come Sam loud ass.

  "Where the hell have you bin?" She looked at me.

   "Visiting Mal." I looked at her with a straight face.

    "So you so happened to be visiting Mal last night  and this morning?" She asked.

  "Last night I was at the trap with Drew figuring some shit out, I stayed behind and ended up falling asleep there and this morning I was by Mal." I said lying straight through my teeth. "Anymore questions?" I asked I was starting to get annoyed.

   "No." She said as she sat down.

   Now I know y'all wondering why the fuck is Sam still around more importantly why is she still breathing. Well we decided that we'll save her for Mal she basically a dead woman walking. She's gonna get hers and I ain't saving ha ass either shits dead she's done enough foul shit. Truth be told I ain't inlove with her anymore there's no more love there.

   "So how was it? Is she ok? Does she need anything? Anyone messing with her?" Nykara asked both scared and worried.

   "It was good, yes she's ok fine actually, no she doesn't need anything she said she's all set, and she said that they know better." I laughed a little.

   She smiled as she shook her head. "Yeah she definitely doing ok." She chuckled.

    "That's good the less we think about it the sooner she's gonna get out and come home to us." Quan smiled.

  "Facts." Dre agreed.

   "Yeah so what we doing today?" I asked.

   "Ion know we can go to the mall just to get out the house." Malysha said.

   "Agreed." Paris said.

   "The mall it is." I said.

   "Wait hold up Mal's calling."  Malysha said. "Hello?" She answered as she put the phone on speaker.

   "Wassup?" We heard Mal ask.

    " nun much wyd?" Malysha asked.

   "Nun really just laying down in my cell where is everyone?" She asked.

    "Right here." Lysha answered.

    "Hey!" We all said.

     "I miss you guys." She said.

    "We miss you too." Paris said.

    "Yeah hold on." She said. "I told yo ass stop fucking touching on me Gia." We heard her saying to someone.

   "Bitch or else what." We heard Gia  say.

   "You gone find out if you don't stop touching me." Mal told her.

  "Mal." I called out to her.

   "Look at this bitch tryna be tuff." That Gia girl laughed along with some other girl.

  "You don't want nun of this." The other girl said.

   "Trust me it's the other way around I'm gonna tell you one more time to stop touching me so...get ya hands up off of me." Mal repeated herself.