What Are We Gonna Do?

Set in the Future. When Barry, Oliver, Iris and Felicity all appear very much alive in the Justice Hall, Nora, Mia and Kara think that they are their only problem but when they get a message everything descends into chaos. Will they all survive?

Some time in the future....

Kara was sat in the Justice's Hall's conference room looking through a file of information. Their were photos and papers strewn across half of the oval shaped desk in the centre of the room. Kara, who was dressed in a simple cream blouse, a bright pink skirt and a simple grey cardigan looked frustrated as she shuffled through the papers. Her hair was in a simple half-up half down style with loose curls throughout. As Kara was shuffling through the papers, a small knock was heard at the door.

K-"Come in!"

Kara looked up from the desk and to the door to see Mia and Nora both stood in the door way, they both looked frantic and concerned.

N-"Sorry to interrupt but we have a problem."

Kara's interest was immediately peaked as she put down the paper she was holding and looked at the two young women in the door way.

K-"Am I going to like this problem?"

Mia and Nora both look at each before looking back at Kara.

M-"Um, you might wanna be the judge of that yourself."

Mia and Nora both stepped into the room and away from the door to reveal a very much alive Oliver, Felicity, Barry and Iris.

Kara stared at the quartet for a moment before regaining her composure.

N-"They appeared in the command centre a few moments ago. No explanation as to why or how."

Kara nods her head the room remains silent for a few moments before Mia's gauntlet beeps and she frowns her face

M-"Oh no."

This causes the group to look at her, Nora walked over to her and Mia shows her, her gauntlet. Nora's face goes from confusion to fear in less than a second and the two women look at Kara.

K-"What is it?"

M-"Um, Winn has just sent me a communication, Mon-el overheard him talking about Allie and now he's heading here."

K-"What!"

Kara shoots out of her seat, her face going into one of panic. Nora looks up from a tablet she has grabbed from the table.

N-"I'm tracking the ship, he'll be here in 5 minuets."

Mia and Nora's face both mirror Kara's look of panic.

M-"Aunt Kara, what are we gonna do?"

Kara takes a deep breath to calm herself before speaking.

K-"Let's treat this like any other problem, what do we know?"

N-"Mon-el kills your daughter in 2 months for some unknown reason. You made the decision to not inform Mon-el that his child exists in order to keep her safe."

Before Kara can respond Mia gasps causing everyone to look at her again.

M-"What day is it?"

Nora looks confused before answering her

N-"Fri...day."

Nora and Kara both look at each other before Nora looks at the time.

N-"Allie is gonna be home in 10 minuets!"