You Don't Deserve This

Set in the Future. Kara and Nora go to pick Mia up for a girls day, but that's turned on its head when they find her. 

WARNING: VIOLENCE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND BLOOD.IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR IT TRIGGERS YOU THEN PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. PLEASE BE MINDFUL WHEN DISCUSSING IN THE COMMENTS.M-MiaMI-Mike  

Kara and Nora are walking towards Mia's apartment. They were talking animatedly between themselves as they were going out for a girl's day with Mia. As they were walking along the corridor they were both relaxed.

K-"Are we shopping for anything specific today?"

N-"No, not unless Mia needs something specific, but I thought it would be a good idea to get away from all the craziness that's been going on around here."

K-"Yeah, but when have our lives ever been easy?"

N-"True, let's hope Mia's ready, we have a lunch reservation at her favourite restaurant."

K-"She was ready this morning when I phoned her."

N-"It's Mia, Aunt Kara."

K-"True."

They stop outside the apartment door, Nora knocks and opens the door heading inside.

N-"Hello?"

Their was no answer as Nora and Kara walk into the apartment, the two ladies look at each other in concern.

N-"I'll check upstairs."

K-"I'll check down here."

Nora heads up the stairs while Kara walks around the downstairs, when she get's to the kitchen the door is slightly closed, she pushes it open and her breath catches in her throat. Mia is lying over the dishwasher door, that's open, a knife right through her stomach. Kara rushes over to the girl, Mia is barley conscious her breathing is shallow.

K-"Oh my Rao. Nora!!"

Nora speeds into the kitchen looking at the scene before her before rushing to them.

N-"What happened?"

K-"I don't know."

Kara used her x-ray vision to scan Mia's body, she gasps.

K-"It's just missed her spinal cord. We need to call everyone."

M-"No. They can't know."

N-"Mia."

M-"No."

K-"Okay, go and get Alex and Caitlin, I'll call Clark and Lois."

Nora nods and runs off, Kara pushes the button on her phone to contact Clark before turning back to Mia.

K-"Hey, you're gonna be okay."

M-"I'm sorry."

K-"You have nothing to be sorry for."

A gust of wind is heard as Nora, Alex and Caitlin arrive.

C-"What the hell?"

K-"She has a knife stuck in her, I'm assuming it the only thing that's keeping her alive."

Alex and Caitlin rush to asses Mia, while Nora and Kara try and keep her conscious, within a few moments another gust of wind is felt and Clark and Lois arrive. Lois gasps at the sight, Clark rushing over to help.

A-"Clark! You're here good."

L-"What happened?"

K-"We don't know-"