No, no need.

Set during Supergirl 3x09.

When Kara receives a phone call, Mon-el and Imra want to come along.

Kara and Winn walk into the alien bar

W-"Yes, but if Alura doesn't know what it is, what makes you think anybody here is gonna know?"

K-"Well, someone if burning a Kryptonian symbol everywhere, so someone out there must know who it is."

Mon-el and Imra are sat at a table eating ribs, laughing. Imra notices Kara and Winn and grabs their attention.

I-"Kara, Winn."

M-"Oh, hey guys."

Both Kara and Winn turn around to face the married couple with fake smiles on their faces. Winn leans into Kara and whispers,

W-" So you want me to provide a distraction?"

K-"No, no need. Don't be silly."

The duo walks over to the couple and sit down opposite them.

W-"Hey guys."

K-"Hi. Oh, Imra you have umm..."

Kara points to the corner of her mouth indicating where Imra has sauce on her face, Imra tries to get it but misses so Mon-el gets it for her.

Kara and Winn share a look before Kara starts a conversation

K-"So are you settling in?"

M-"Yeah. You know Imra wanted to see what the times were like, so..."

I-"Everyone's been very kind so far. It's fascinating to see Earth this far back."

W-"Oh, yeah. This must be like medieval times for you."

I-"You eat things with your hands. So fun. Mon-el tells me there's a place in town where you can eat all the ribs you want. What did you call it? 'Food until you're full?'"

M-"Very close. It's 'All you can eat.'"

I-"Okay."

Theirs an awkward silence and looks are shared between Kara and Mon-el. Winn takes notice and decides to excuse himself and Imra.

W-"Have you had beer yet?"

I-"Does it go with ribs?"

W-"Come on. Come on, come on. Let's go."

Winn heads to the bar and Imra follows him.

M-"Hey, so how was your party?"

K-"Good."

M-"Yeah?"

K-"How's your ship?"

M-"Broken beyond my understanding, so..."

K-"Oh. Well it sounds like we're having two very different weeks."

M-"Yeah. Yeah, hey, I forgot how much I miss this place. You know it's special."

K-"You did make a pretty mean club soda."

M-"I'm guessing that you probably steered clear of Aldebaran rum."

K-"Please do not remind me. That was..."

Both laugh at the memory

K-"You know, you are so lucky I didn't loose my job at the DEO that day."

Their attention is caught by Imra laughing with Winn at the bar.

M-"Hey, you know I'm really sorry. About us being here and how this must be really hard for you."

K-"No, no, no. You know what Mon-el, your wife is lovely. And you tow seem to really make each other happy. So..."

M-"Do you want to talk about it?"

K-"There's not really much to talk about."

Kara phone then starts to ring, Kara picks up her phone in confusion,

K-"I should get this. Hello."

"You have a collect call from the Albatross Bay Correctional Facility."

After a few minuets Kara hangs up the phone and looks to Winn and Imra.

K-"Winn!"

Winn comes over to his best friend with Imra following behind him. Kara is standing up from her chair in a panic, causing her to loose her balance, Winn catching her just in time.

W-"Hey. What's wrong?"

K-"I just had a call from Albatross Bay."

W-"That's not good."

K-"Guess who wants to talk about that symbol?"

Winn looks at Kara confused for a few seconds before a look of realisation comes on his face.

W-"Coville."

K-"Yep."

Kara grabs her bag and coat Winn following behind her and they are about to head out the door when Mon-el speaks up

M-"Who's Coville?"

Winn looks at Kara who just nods her head slightly before Winn answers him.

W-"A sociopath who created a cult that worships Supergirl."

I-"Really?"

W-"Yeah and he knows who she is."

M-"That's not good."

K-"No it's not but please excuse us we really need to go."

I-"Can we come along?"

K-"I'm sorry but he only wishes to talk to me plus I don't think it's a good idea for you both to be in a prison."

Before they can respond Kara has walked out of the bar Winn hot on her heels.