Your Clap Is Powerful But Your Scream...

Set after Infinite Earths.  (Oliver Survives)Kara, Nora and Mia travel back in time to find information. However they bump into some familiar faces and secrets are revealed.

A breech opened in the empty Time Vault. Kara, Nora and Mia all step out, all suited up as Supergirl, XS and Green Arrow.

M-"Why have we come back to the past?"

N-"Because we don't have the information in the future to help us defeat these aliens."

Nora walked over and activated Gideon and started sorting through the files while Mia placed her bow on the side and joined Nora and Kara at the plinth.

K-"Let's just not bump into anyone while we here."

I-"Nora?"

F-"Mia?"

The future heroes all froze at the sound of voices behind them and looked at each other.

M-"Too late."

They turned around and they were met with the four shocked and confused faces of Barry, Iris, Oliver and Felicity.

Meanwhile at Oliver and Felicity's Loft.

Barry, Iris, Oliver and Felicity were all sat at the table enjoying their meal.

F-"I don't know about you guys but it is so nice to not be worrying about anything. Mia's with my mom and the world is safe."

I-"Amen to that sister."

O-"Have you spoken to Kara, Barry?"

B-"Um, not since crisis."

Oliver nodded and Barry was about to continue when his phone beeped. Barry looked at it in confusion.

I-"Bear? What is it?"

B-"People are in the Time Vault."

I-"Who?"

B-"Their's only one way to find out, what were you saying about not worrying about anything, Felicity?"

Felicity held her hands up in a surrender gesture as Barry sped off with Iris coming back a few seconds later for Oliver and Felicity. When they got to the time vault they saw the back of three familiar people.

I-"Nora?"

F-"Mia?"

The future heroes all froze at the sound of voices behind them and looked at each other.

M-"Too late."

They turned around and they were met with the four shocked and confused faces of Barry, Iris, Oliver and Felicity.

N-"Mom! Dad!"

M-"Mom! Dad!"

Both girls froze and looked at their Aunt Kara expectantly. Kara nodded her head allowing the girls to run and hug their parents. Kara smiled at the reunion before clearing her throat.

K-"Girls?"

The girls turned back around and headed back towards the plinth.

B-"What are you guys doing here?"

N-"Looking for information and trying not to mess up the timeline."

M-"I think you can guess how the second part of our mission is going."

Iris nodded her head at Mia's statement.

O-"What information are you looking for?"

K-"We have an alien who can't be hurt physically by punching, kicking etc."

B-"What about phasing?"

N-"Tried it. Didn't work."

M-"Aunt Kara said she remembered something about one of her doppelgängers."

F-"Which one?"

N-"It's not the Russian one."

M-"Their are infinite Supergirl doppelgängers, it could be anyone of them."

K-"Yes but their is only one file I memorised after crisis."

The realisation begins to kick in. Mia and Nora are quick to follow her train of thought."

N/M- "Earth X"

Kara clenches her jaw pointing at the two heroes.

K-"Earth X. Gideon bring up everything you have on Overgirl and Earth X."

G-"Yes Miss Zor-El."

K-"I remember reading why Earth X Barry wasn't part of the invasion."

Kara looked at the screen before speaking again.

K-"Gideon, bring up the incident where Blitzkrieg disappears."

G-"Yes Miss Zor-El."

Gideon brings up an incident report. Kara reads it out loud for the group.

K-"The army was called for an alien attack. General Overgirl, Commander Blitzkrieg and The Fhurer all attended. Overgirl was attacking from above while Dark Arrow and Blitzkrieg were fighting from the ground. Overgirl landed on the ground next to Dark Arrow and Blitzkrieg. They were in deep conversation about something before Blitzkrieg speeds off down an alley way. The next thing anybody knows is a massive dust cloud coming from his direction. Overgirl and Dark Arrow rush down the alley way to find a pile of dust and Blitzkerieg's emblem on the the ground. Overgirl collapsed to the ground sobbing, Dark Arrow comforting her. Then Overgirl screams. It's heard all around the world, anyone within 50 miles explodes."

M-"She let her anguish out and kills all the aliens."

N-"Your clap is powerful but your scream..."

K-"can kill."

N-"We have just found the key to defeating these aliens. Supergirl is the key."

I-"Wait... why was her reaction so extreme? She was married to Oliver's doppelgänger so why was her reaction Barry's death so extreme?"

Kara, Nora and Mia all look at each other; silently communicating with their eyes before turning back to the rest of the group.

K-"Not important, what is important is that we have just found out how to defeat these aliens."

M-"So we really need to be going."

Mia, Nora, Felicity and Iris head out of the Time Vault. Kara is about to follow them when Barry calls her back.

B-"Kara?"

Kara turns around to face Barry and Oliver as the Time Vault's door closes behind her.

K-"What's wrong?"

B-"When Iris asked you why Overgirl's reaction was so severe, you, Nora and Mia all looked like you knew the answer but you din't want to tell us so, now that it's just us, why was her reaction as bad as it was?"

Kara looked down at the ground and sighed before looking at Barry.

K-"Because....."