Because, She Loves Him.

Set In The Future. Nora is angry that her brother is leaving Central City. Kara, Mia and Caitlin reveal several secrets that cause a lot of confusion?

Nora, Kara, Mia and Caitlin were all stood in Nora's loft. Nora was pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace, Mia and Caitlin were sat on the sofa, Kara was leaning against the dining table. The atmosphere was one of tension, fear, upset, anger and tiredness.

N-"How could he just leave? I know he wanted to go and try journalism outside of the city but the other side of the country?!"

C-"Nora, let's just take a breath. We all know we couldn't have stopped him."

N-"Couldn't have stopped him? Auntie Caitlin, he would have stayed if Mia had just admitted her feeling for him."

M-"Hang on. How is this my fault?"

N-"If you had just admitted your feeling for him he would have stayed."

M-"I didn't want to make him feel obligated to stay here, he's a man of his own choices. Besides even if I did admit my feelings for him their was no guarantee that he reciprocated the feelings back or that he would have even stayed."

N-"It was still worth a shot. I know my twin brother and I know he has feelings for you he's just afraid to admit them."

K-"Nora."

Nora stops her rant and pacing to look at her other aunt who is still leaning against the dining table.

K-"The reason Mia let Bart go is because she loves him. She wants what's best for him like the rest of us."

N-"But why did he have to leave to the other side of the country?"

K-"I don't know. But what I do know is that we need to prepare."

Kara walks towards the trio while Caitlin and Mia shift nervously in their seat with Nora looking between the three of them in confusion and concern.

N-"What's going on?"

C-"Their is another reason Mia let Bart go."

Nora looks at Mia who takes a deep breath, before looking at her friend.

M-"I'm pregnant."

Nora looks shocked for a moment before a huge grin appears on her face. She squeals and jumps up and down like a child before she hugs Mia.

N-"Wait, you didn't tell him did you?"

M-"No."

N-"Why?!"

Nora looks confused as the the trio look at each other anxiously, clearly hiding something.

N-"Guys?"

K-"Gideon, informed us of an event in the future that is cause for concern."

N-"What event?"

Kara looks at Caitlin and Mia who both nod before she sighs.

K-"Gideon, show file 1415 please."

G-"Yes Miss Zor-el."

Caitlin and Mia both stand up and walk over to Kara with Nora behind them. Gideon displays a 'Central City Citizen' newspaper article.

Nora reads the title and gasps.

N-"Impulse Gone Rogue. Last night, one of the Justice League members and the one half of the tornado twins, went rogue and turned on the heroes themselves. The battle came to a head on 'Infanto Street' where Impulse killed a young boy. Unable to stop him, XS, Green Arrow, Supergirl, Superman, Frost and Kid Flash watched, screamed and begged for Impulse to stop, but he did not listen."

Nora has tears running down her face like the rest of the group before she shakes her head in denial.

N-"No. He wouldn't."

M-"Look at the byline."

N-"Kara Danvers."

Nora looks shocked at he women before Kara speaks again.

K-"This isn't the only evidence."

Nora looks at Kara confused before Caitlin speaks up.

C-"Gideon, bring up the video."

G-"Yes Dr Snow."

A video is played, it's from Superman's suit camera. They can clearly see Impulse holding a young boy who was crying, on the right hand side. Kid Flash and Frost were stood opposite Superman. Supergirl, Green Arrow and XS were stood to Superman's left.

N-"Bart, please. This isn't you. This is what he wants, he wants to turn you against your family. Please stop this. Mom and Dad wouldn't want this."

W-"Bart please, he's your son."

B-"This is what I need to do."

Bart vibrates his hand, shredding the young boy's heart,. Their's an unanimous 'No' screamed by several of the group. As the young boy's corpse drops to the ground, blood pooling around him, You see Mia scream in despair the rest looking shocked. Bart runs off.

The video stops, Mia walks to the window, the only sound in the loft are her heels on the wooden floor.

C-"Mia are you okay?"

M-"Yeah."

K-"Nora?"

N-"Why? Why would he do that?"

K-"That's what we have to find out."

C-"This is like Savitar all over again."

K-"I know we have a lot of questions and we are unsure about lots of things but I do know one thing -"

Mia cuts Kara off and turns around.

M-"Bart can never know his son. Never." 

Would you guys like a full story? Let me know in the comments.