Oh My God.

Part 2 of 'What Are We Doing Here?'The immediate aftermath of Bart finding out the secret. 

BART-"What?"

Theirs a silence before Nora laughs shallowly,

N-"Pregnant, we meant Kara's pregnant. Yep its Kara who's pregnant."

Nora begins to rapidly nod her head at her brother while everyone looks in shock. Bart looks around the room before his eyes land on the newspaper article. Bart walks forward a few steps, everyone else is silent.

BART-""Impulse Gone Rogue? Last night, one of the Justice League members and the one half of the Tornado Twins, went rogue and turned on the heroes themselves. The battle came to a head on 'Infanto Street' where Impulse killed a young boy. Unable to stop him, XS, Green Arrow, Supergirl, Superman, Frost and Kid Flash watched, screamed and begged for Impulse to stop, but he did not listen."

Bart looks at the ground before taking a deep breath, he then looks up at his sister while clenching his fist.

BART-"Why did you lie to me?"

N-"Well, I wouldn't say we lied, we just withheld the truth."

BART-"Withheld the truth?"

Nora nods before Mia speaks up.

M-"Bart, we didn't want to tell you until we fully understood what was going to happen and at this moment in time this is all we know."

BART-"But that's enough. You till should have told me you were pregnant with my child.'

Kara, who has been silently watching now decides that she should intervene.

K-"Bart, listen to me. We don't know what causes you to turn into the man in that video but what we do know is that it's a fixed point in the timeline, so even if we didn't tell you you would find out eventually. Beside I think we all just need to calm down and take a breath before we discuss anything else."

Nora soon realises that Kara is trying to calm Bart down as she can sense he's about to go into a full melt down.

N-"Bart, why don't we go outside and practise our tricks?"

BART-"No."

Bart's voice makes the temperature of the room drop by 10 degrees, everyone looks apprehensive but no one more than Kara, Nora and Mia. Mia's face is one that is contorting into one of pain, Kara takes notice of this.

K-"You okay Mia?"

M-"No it feels like someone's burning my stomach from the inside."

Kara's eye widen before looking at Nora who knows exactly what she was thinking. Mia collapses to the ground on her knees screaming in pain while clutching her stomach, Bart's eyes are now red and red lightning has started to engulf him.

Kara follows Mia to the ground, Felicity following her to comfort her daughter. Kara looks to Nora before shouting

K-"Get him out of here!"

Nora nods her head before grabbing her brother and speeding out of the Time Vault the second they leave the room Mia's screaming stops, tears are in her eyes as she slumps against Kara. Nora comes back into the Time Vault looking tired and concerned.

I-"What the hell was that?"

Kara looks at Mia before looking at everyone else in the room at last her eyes landed on Nora. They both communicated with their eyes like they both knew what was going on.

N-"What is it?"

Kara's eyes widen before handing an exhausted Mia to her mom and getting up off the floor, walking towards the West-Allen's.

K-"Do you remember when Mia went to scout that warehouse and their was a singular gust of wind?"

N-"Yeah, when Mia mentioned it we didn't think anything of it."

K-"Yes but what if that is the key to all this, what if that gust of wind-"

Nora's eyes widen as she interrupts her aunt.

N-"Was a speedster."

Kara nods her head before activating her comm.

K-"William do you copy?"

W-"I copy, Kara. What's wrong?"

K-"I need you to find the video footage of Mia in the warehouse on her own during patrol and I need you to slow it down to the slowest it can go and send it to me please."

W-"I'm on it. It will be with you in a few minuets."

K-"Thank you."

B-"What are you hoping to find?"

K-"Something I hope I'm very wrong about, for everyone's sake."

After a few moments Kara's gauntlet beeps, she turns it into a tablet before clicking on the link William just sent her. Nora comes to stand beside her and they both watch the video.

N-"Oh my God."

Nora and Kara's faces mirror each other's shock.

O-"Guys what is it?"

Kara and Nora both stay silent and look at each other before looking at Mia, who's looking a little better.

M-"What?"

K-"You need to see this."

Mia stand up and walks towards the duo who tilt the tablet in her direction. Mia gasps.

M-"It can't be. How?"

K-"Anything is possible, especially when your a speedster."

N-"Not just any speedster."

Mia and Kara shake their heads, while Kara projects the paused video up on a bigger screen.

M-"When your the son of The Flash himself, you can do anything."

The four parents turn their heads to look at the projected image which shows a Bart West-Allen looking back at them.