ᴀʀᴄᴀɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴘᴛ.1

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Quick Information: these chapters are going to be based off of the league of legends show Arcane! If you don't want any spoilers about the show then don't read these chapters. Also little disclaimer! I'm not going to follow the original Arcane plot exactly I'm going to create my own story based off the show! I give full credit the owners of the show and took huge inspiration from them!
Enjoy!!

Up on an old building sat two young children. A brown haired boy and a H/C haired girl. They over looked the colorful but beat up place they lived known as the undercity.

"Tae..."

"Yes Y/N?" The young boy turned his head towards the girl.

"Do you ever think we'll be able to live in Piltover?" She looked over at him with her E/C eyes.

The boy known as Taehyun didn't respond. This was a question he received from the girl almost everyday now. But to be completely honest, he didn't have an answer for her. The undercity was all he had ever known. Ever since his parents passed away in a robbery, Taehyun has been on his own. However, that changed when he met Y/N. Her parents had been killed as well. He took it upon himself to protect her as best he could.

"Why do you always wanna know about Piltover?" Taehyun asked as he laid back.

Y/N bit her lip. "Because it seems a lot more interesting than this place!" She shouted out as she laid back with him.

"You wanna see Piltover? I think I can help,"a voice belonging to another boy appeared as another boy was on his side.

Y/N's eyes lit up as she scrambled to her feet. "Really! What's your plan Yeonjun??"

Taehyun sighed and sat up.

"Beomgyu and I got a dip about some rich college students staying in some penthouse. We got the address." Yeonjun smirked happily to have under-covered such juicy news.

"We can go tonight if we can sneak past Vander,"the boy named Beomgyu commented.

A few years ago, an older man named Vander found Y/N and Taehyun on the streets and took them in to care for and protect. At the time he was already caring for Yeonjun and a few months later found Beomgyu.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and placed his hand on his hip. "Vander won't be a problem, now let's go get our stuff."

Y/N smiled happily as she hopped along to get her stuff. Taehyun wasn't too keen on going to Piltover. He knew he was going to have to keep a closer eye on the girl than before.

At the gates of Piltover:
"Are you sure this is right?" Beomgyu questioned as Yeonjun quickly slapped a hand over his mouth. "Shhhh they'll hear you!"

Yeonjun released his hand from Beomgyu's mouth before motioning to follow him.

The four children carefully snuck past a few Piltover guards before climbing up a ladder leading to the penthouse that Yeonjun had spoken of.

"Okay we're here. Take whatever seems valuable,"Yeonjun instructed as Taehyun picked the lock and let the four inside.

Immediately, all four began to search the building for anything they could use to get some money or trade. However, they wasn't much in the penthouse to find. Between the four, they only found a few pieces of jewelry and some shiny objects.