ʙᴏxᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴜɴɴʏ

Hello everyone! I want you all to know I've begun to write my new Mafia Taehyun x Reader book! Stay tuned for updates! Also tysm for all who voted!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"I can't believe they're closing down the boxing building." Yeonjun sighed as he and the rest of the boys sighed along with him.

"I know how else am I supposed to get amazing muscles to attract the ladies." Beomgyu shook his head crossing his arms.

Taehyun made a face. "Try some breath mints first."

Suddenly, a H/C haired girl came walking over. "Hey guys what's up?"

Kai looked at Y/N. "They're closing down the boxing facility at the end of the mall."

"Awe that sucks, that place was so much fun." She sat down on one of the benches since they were in the school courtyard.

Soobin took out his phone and began to scroll through various social media apps.

"Huh no way!"

"What?" Taehyun asked as the others looked in Soobin's direction.

"You know that really famous UFC fighter Kim Sangjun?"

"Yeah what about him?" Y/N asked taking a place next to Taehyun.

"He's gonna be here in Seoul!"

"What that's awesome!" Yeonjun and Beomgyu shouted.

Taehyun's eyes widened. "Guys I have an idea!"

Kai looked at him. "What is it?"

Taehyun took a step forward and looked at the others. "What if we ask Kim Sangjun to help us build a new boxing training center! You know he's built like hundreds across the country."

Y/N smiled. "You know you're onto something. I'm sure he'd love to help."

The six high fived and agreed to meet up in a few days to find Kim Sangjun.

A Few Days Later:

"Okay we're here." Yeonjun said as he pushed open the doors for everyone to walk in.

The gang was able to find out Kim Sangjun was training at a private gym only accessible by a few V.I.P guests.

"Remember the plan?" Soobin asked.

"Yes, Yeonjun and Beomgyu will distract the guards and we'll sneak in and find Sangjun." Kai looked at the others.

The six broke up as Taehyun, Kai, Soobin, and Y/N stayed behind.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu walked over guards. Expectedly, the guards stopped the two from entering.

"Woah woah are you on the list?" One asked in a deep voice.

"We should be, chap!" Beomgyu said in a British accent.

Yeonjun nudged him in the side.

"What's your name?" The guard asked looking at his clipboard,

"I'm Yeonjun and this is Beomgyu."

"Yeah I'm Beomgyu laddie!"

Yeonjun nudged him again Beomgyu let out a yelp in pain.

"Not on the list." The guard said looking at the two.

"Oh well!" Yeonjun said trying to break through.

The two stopped him as Beomgyu stole the clipboard and began running.

"Hey get back here!" The guards shouted as they began to chase them.