ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜɪꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Y/N was planning a very special surprise for a very special squirrel. It was Taehyun's birthday and his girlfriend wanted to make it extra special and rememberable.

Taehyun was going to a party that his four friends were celebrating at their company then he was coming home to spend the rest of the evening with his girlfriend.

Y/N finished setting up the balloons and decorations for the small celebration. She got out the cake set it down on the table before waiting for him to come home.

"Wow...I'm surprised I didn't drop anything..."Y/N mumbled to herself since she was clumsy.

About half an hour later, the door to the small apartment opened and in came the birthday boy. He was quiet like usual so Y/N didn't hear him come in. She picked up the cake and took it to the kitchen since she wanted to fix the writing.

Taehyun smirked seeing her figure move in the dark apartment before going behind and wrapping his arms around her from behind.

"Hey..."he whispered in her ear which caused the poor girl to scream in surprise and throw the cake behind her making a mess out of both of them.

"Yah! Taehyun you- Ah!" Y/N yelped as they both slipped and crumbled to the floor now even more covered in the cake.

Taehyun couldn't help but laugh at the sight in front of him. The H/C girl was now pouting at him for ruining his birthday cake.

"You know how hard I worked on that cake?" She raised a brow at him which caused him to let out a chuckle.

Taehyun picked up some cake before putting it on her nose then kissing it. "We can still eat it."

Y/N blushed before she joined him and laughed. She picked up some cake and smeared it on his lips before giving him a quick kiss to which he happily returned.

The two stayed in each other arms for a bit eating the pieces of cake that weren't on the floor.

Suddenly, Y/N reached up to the counter and grabbed a cupcake she had made as well as a lighter. She lit the small birthday candle in the cupcake before holding it up to him. "Make a wish Taehyun."

Taehyun smiled before blowing out the candle.

Y/N smiled back at him and set the cupcake down. "Happy Birthday Tae..."

"Thanks Y/N..."he leaned in and kissed the girl before they pulled away and celebrated his birthday together.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SQUIRREL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

Seriously guys let's wish Taehyun the happiest of birthdays for all the hard work he and his members do for us Moa.

Now for the Taehyun photo dump: