ʙᴇᴏᴍɢʏᴜ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇꜱ

GUYS! It's officially out now! My new Taehyun x Reader book!

Anyway enjoy the imagine!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Oh I got a text from Beomgyu."

Taehyun and Y/N were currently walking to the cafeteria when she received a message from Choi Beomgyu himself.

Taehyun looked down at her phone.

"What does it say?"

"He wants me to meet him in a chemistry room."

Taehyun raised a brow. "Why?"

Y/N shrugged before she stuffed her phone into her back pocket. "I have no idea but I'll see you later, okay?"

Taehyun was about to retaliate but sighed seeing the girl disappear around a corner.

"Look at him, he sucks at love."

Taehyun took in a breath as his hands balled into fists. "I can hear you y'know."

Yeonjun put his hands up defensively as Taehyun turned around.

"I'm just stating the obvious."

Taehyun rolled his eyes. "Come on I'm not in the mood right now."

"Why because Beomgyu stole your girl?"

"No because you won't shut your mouth."

Yeonjun pouted. "Pfft you could've just told me to shut up."

Taehyun started walking to the cafeteria. "Yeah but you wouldn't listen."

Yeonjun smirked. "Damn right!"

With Beomgyu and Y/N:

Y/N walked into the chemistry classroom as she set her bag down by the door.

She smiled at him. "Hey Beomgyu whatcha need?"

Beomgyu turned to Y/N. "Oh good you're here, eat this!" He shoved a cookie into her face.

Y/N stumbled back slightly before she grabbed the cookie."Huh you brought me here to eat cookies?"

Beomgyu shook his head. "Sigh Y/N dear those aren't just any cookies, they are special cookies!"

Y/N raised a brow. "Should I be concerned?"