ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴ

Hello everyone! Just a little update I'm releasing my new book next Monday! So stay tuned!
Anyway enjoy!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"KANG TAEHYUN!" Beomgyu shouted running across the hall and knocking down any student in his way.

"What the?" Taehyun turned around to see Beomgyu crashing into him and making them both fall.

"Beomgyu what are you doing?" Taehyun asked standing up before helping his friend.

"That really hot model Y/N L/N is coming here for a photoshoot!" Beomgyu said shoving his phone in Taehyun's face bonking it into his nose.

"Ow!" Taehyun yelled grabbing his nose. He looked at the phone and saw the headline, 'Y/N L/N to do School Photoshoot at Hybe High School'.

Taehyun grabbed the phone and read the headline again. "No way that's so cool." He handed the phone back to Beomgyu.

"She's so pretty I'm going to faint." Beomgyu passed out onto the floor out of excitement and due to the fact that he ate too much candy and was now facing the consequences of that.

Taehyun sighed and shook his head before stepping over his body and grabbing his right ankle before dragging him out of the hallway.

Time Skip to that Friday:

Y/N was at the high school with her team getting ready for her photoshoot. They had turned one of the classrooms into a makeup and costume changing room for her. The main entrance room was also redecorated for the shoot.

Beomgyu had convinced Taehyun to sneak into the school with him to see Y/N.

"Hurry up just gotta take a right at this turn." Beomgyu said with excitement.

Taehyun stopped and caught his breath. "How do you know how to get inside the vents?"

Beomgyu turned around and rolled his eyes. "Uh what else am I supposed to do in detention?" He said like it was common knowledge.

Taehyun sighed as he followed his friend. They continued to crawl through before Beomgyu suddenly stopped making Taehyun run into his ass.

"Dude what the hell!?" Taehyun shouted making a face.

"Look! There she is in all of her glory!" Beomgyu said peeking through a small opening in the vents.

Taehyun gave a look for himself to see Y/N posing in front of the stairs with a photographer shouting instructions at her.

"Let's find her dressing room!" Beomgyu smirked.

Taehyun shook his head as they continued on to find which classroom was Y/N's room.

"That was lovely my dear, let's get ready for next shots." The photographer said which alerted the two boys.

Y/N nodded as she left to go to her dressing room.

"This way!" Beomgyu said giggling as he crawled faster.

Taehyun followed after him as they stopped at the opening in the wall of Y/N's dressing room.

Y/N walked in along with her team as they began to wipe her makeup and redo her hair.